Chapter 47

. Ok this chapter is what you all been waiting for. Please leave comments letting me know if its what you excepted hehe.

Chapter 47 Ceremony.

Yuki can sense that Zero is a bit uptight. That what is to follow bothers him. She also knows. Its part of the ceremony and they have no choice. She just has a plan of her own. To try to help this go smoothly. Or as best as it could go.

When the people are done eating. Kaname stands up. "I want to thank everyone here for coming. To witness our union. We will be taking part in the second half of the Ceremony in a few minutes. Please enjoy yourselves."Kaname states. Looking over at Yuki." Are you ready dear?" Kaname asks. "Yes." She replies. Taking Zero's hand into hers. Zero looking at Kaname with eyes like daggers. Feeling the pressure build in his chest. The thoughts in his mind. Can he go through with this? He felt as if he wanted to ring Kaname's neck. 

They all get up and go upstairs to a room with a king size bed, bathroom, and bar. Zero takes a drink as he knows. He is going to need it. He needs to keep his composer. He needs to stay focus on what the end result of this will be. Not to think of what Kaname will be doing to his wife. As he thinks of that. He takes another drink.

"Zero, I want you to know. I love you more than anything in this world. I am yours and always will be. Nothing that takes place in this room tonight. Will ever change that." Yuki says. Zero just looking at her. "I want you to enjoy yourself. Let go of your fears, and anything else." Yuki adds. Zero knows she loves him. He adores her. How can he let himself let go? How can he enjoy this?

"OK, let's get this show on the road. I will go first" Kaname says. "Hold it. You're not going anywhere. This is my body. My Rules." Yuki states. Zero's eyes open wide looking at her. Like What is she doing? Did she really just say that? Zero thinks.

Kaname taken back. I want both of you to take your clothes off. All of them and lay on the bed. Side by Side. "But." Kaname starts to say."No buts. This is my way. Get your asses on the bed. I am going to do the same thing to both of you. So there is no jealousy. Zero looking at her confused. The people outside need to smell your scent on me. And mine on you. That doesn't mean intercourse from either of you. I will be doing everything to you. You both keep your hands off my Puss. If you need to get help to get aroused. You can touch my breasts or bottom. Not the other. Fingers, tounges, and penises stay to themselves." Yuki says. Both men undressing and just looking at her. Kaname quiet aroused. Zero not far behind, not believing, how she is taking control of the situation. Loving that Kaname can't touch her with those parts. Leaving him with not too many options. Knowing that Kaname can't touch her sweet spot makes Zero feel at ease a bit. Still Not knowing what she has in store. Getting himself interested, He even forgets he was sharing her with Kaname. Until he looks over to the side of the bed seeing Kaname laying there naked.

"Be gentle with her. Or I will break you." Zero says. "You need to tell our wife that not me. Doesn't look like I'm in control of this. And to be honest. I don't mind." Kaname remarks. Zero giving him a dirty look. Trying to keep himself in control. Feeling a little better since Yuki is in control of this. Trying not to stare at Kaname laying naked on the side of him. But takes a peek anyway. He was about the same size as Zero. He didn't have anything more or less. They were equally large in that department.

Yuki takes off her wedding dress. Leaving her in a white lace bra and panty. Both men just looking at her body. Excited to no end. "Now who wants to go first?" Yuki asks. Looking at Zero for approval. As she slides herself onto the bed. "Do whatever to him first," Zero says with a hiss. Yuki ignores the request. Going over to Zero giving him a passionate kiss. Taking his mind off Kaname. Kissing down to his Neck. Giving him love bites. She then rubs her hand on his tummy down to his now hard shaft. rubbing it up and down. Then rubbing His balls In her hands. Keeping his mind very busy. Giving him light kisses on his chest at the same time. Whispering I love you. In his ear.