Chapter 29

Review, please. Is something going down? Can you guess what?

Chapter 29 Meeting your match.

The next day, Yuki and Zero are up and out of the Room. Yuki wants to celebrate Thanksgiving. Since she is so happy and has so much to be thankful for. Zero and Yuki hold hands. Zero kisses her every chance he gets. Takuma see's how she just falls into him, when he does. How he makes her knees week. That his arms are the only thing keeping her up. He knows what she has done. Even if Kaname doesn't want to believe it. Takuma knows its true. She is too calm with him. Her vampire instincts are under wraps. Controlled to the fullest. It only means one thing.

Zero from time to time. Still can't control himself. Taking her whenever he can. His need and want for her increased tenfold.

"Zero you need to control yourself. I want to decorate for Thanksgiving." Yuki says with a giggle. "I can't help it. You turned me into a monster." Zero says with a smile. "My sex monster. "She giggles. "I want this Thanksgiving to be perfect. Its the first one we will share as a couple." Yuki states. "Whatever you want. I don't really care. Just more people to be around." Zero huffs. "Oh, You liked your birthday. It will be the same people." Yuki replies. "I don't really think. I want to be around Kaname. I mean. I dislike him, but now I am screwing his wife. It feels a bit uncomfortable." Zero responds. "He knew it was coming. He will be fine." Yuki says without a care. "How can you not feel wrong?" Zero asks. "I do. I feel sorry to hurt him, but when I was trying to tell him before that I loved you. He wouldn't listen. He wouldn't let me go. So now its like he gets. What he gets. I told you our relationship is so messed up. This just adds another layer of destruction." Yuki says. " I never want our relationship to go this way. You always need to tell me whats wrong." Zero states. "I will. We are different. I love you so much." Yuki says. Glowing from ear to ear. "I love you too," Zero responds.

After she puts up the decorations, she goes into Kaname's office.

 "Kaname I want to celebrate Thanksgiving. I have a lot to be happy for this year."Yuki states. Kaname eyeing her up and down. Seeing a glow in her face. "I bet you do."Kaname remarks. Yuki just smiles. "Aren't you tired of your pet by now?" Kaname adds. "Never. It was better then I could image. " Yuki answers. "I know what you did Yuki. Your games are not funny." Kaname reveals. "You didn't see it coming though. Did you dear brother? You think you are the only one? That can get what they want?" Yuki snaps. "Well, Well, The Yuki I know is back. I knew she was hiding. She would return when we least expect it. Or When it suited her." Kaname hisses. "You turned me into this Kaname. I am not sure what you're so pissed about. " Yuki answers. "I didn't think. You would do such a thing. Isn't it going behind his back?" Kaname states. "No, It wasn't only to piss you off. It was to protect him. I knew if it worked. It would calm the beast. Making me his forever. I have never felt so calm in my life." Yuki states. "Little does your naive little playmate know, what he has gotten himself into. " Kaname growls. "I asked him beforehand if he was sure. He agreed. The mating was just as much him as me. The rest was for his protection and my desire. It's something I wanted for a very long time. I'm not going to let you take him away from me ever. Now it just sealed the deal even more so. Making me his." Yuki comments. "I Hope his ass is worth all this. I think it was the most foolish thing you could have ever done. Just something else to protect." Kaname admits. "I am sure. You will figure it out, dear brother. Like you always do." Yuki snarls. Kaname pushing her against the wall, his arms on both sides of her. "This doesn't mean I will ever let you go." Kaname states. "I know. I know how you are. But this way I get what I want. You're not the only one in control Kaname." SHe replies. Looking into his brown eyes, Biting his bottom lip until it bleeds. Then licking up the blood with her tongue. "You know just what to do to drive me mad." Kaname says. "You created me. Do you like it?" Yuki answers. "I did till you added Kiryu into this mix. I do see now. More than ever. Your not letting him go. You just want the both of us. You think I'm stupid. You knew from the start. I would never let you go. You are just making sure, That he won't let you go either. That we are both your little playmates in your games." Kaname admits. "I like how he plays better." Yuki says with a grin. She says looking into his eyes. Her hands-on Kaname chest. " I am not scared of you Kaname. Everyone else in this world is. But I'm not. I guess in a way I like our little games. It's what I have known for the last three years. You just have to remember, I am getting able to play them better than you." Yuki reveals. Sliding under his arms. Walking toward the door. "Have a nice night Kaname." Yuki says with an evil laugh.

"That bitch. She is getting good at this. She can turn me on, and knock me down at the same time. What have I created?" Kaname Thinks to himself as she leaves. "I will have to pay more attention, not overlooking things like before. She isn't going to play fair in this game." Kaname says.

Kaname loved the game. It's what he was used to. But Playing with Yuki made it so much more fun. It brought a new light to things. He knew there was no game in loving Zero. All that was true. She would do anything she could. To get him to be with her forever. No matter what it took. Kaname never thought she would go this far. They knew what this meant. What Kaname would have to do. It drove him crazy to think he would have to protect Zero. The thought just made steam come out of his head. He also knew the evil side of her was back. The one that was hidden and is hidden from Zero. The side that Kaname brought out in her. It turned him on. He loved the fight. It drove their relationship. It's what made it dark and disturbing. The web the purebloods would play. But now she was playing on a whole new field. And doing it quite well. How did she know exactly what to do? How long has she planned this? She had to look into things. To know just how to play this out to work. It normally doesn't work on the first try. Kaname needed to know. How she found out how. Who did she talk to? It wasn't Takuma. Then who?