Chapter 147

Please let me know how you are liking the story and what you think :)

Chapter 147 Blood for Blood.

"Kaname I think its best if I check on Yuki in a few. That way I can see if she hurt herself or if there is anything more I can do for her." Alex says.

 "That's fine. Zero is upstairs with her. Did you get enough blood from him? " Kaname asks.

 "Yes, all is fine. I am making the tablets as we speak. I will take one with me. When I go see her." Alex answers.

 "Great Thank you. How is Takuma?" Kaname asks.

 "He is doing better. He should be fine in a few days. I let Hanabusa take him to his room. So he could get some rest. I gave him a blood transfusion. That will help her greatly. I still say. I don't think Yuki was after his blood. It was more of a revenge move. She tore him up. Unless it was her dark side getting out of control?" Alex states.

 "I am not sure what is going on. I know it's all Sara's doing. Whatever spell she put on her is strong. I can see her wanting to hurt Takuma. He has always been my right-hand man. He always let me know what was going on. What she was doing. He also helped to keep Zero away from her. She saw him as a threat. Someone who was standing in her way of getting what she wanted. Her dark side won't let that happen. Zero is like her safety net. She won't let go."Kaname replies.

 "Anyone else on this list That we should know of? That should be aware? I know I am not one of them. I had nothing to do with any of this."Alex responds.

 "The only other person here that she hates and would want to hurt. Is me. So I should be the next one. I am the one that caused all this. I kept her away from him. "Kaname responds.

 "Well, then all I have to say to you is. Be on the lookout. The handprints on his body were deep. She didn't hold back. The bite marks were deep. He didn't fight back."Alex states. 

"No, he wouldn't. You know that no one can fight a pureblood. They have to give in to us. She knows that as well. She used it to her advantage." Kaname comments. 

"She has learned a lot from living with you Kaname."Alex replies. "Trust me, I know."

Kaname walks away going upstairs to visit Takuma. Upset that he is suffering also because of Kaname's doing. He respected Takuma. He was always there for him. Helping in any way he can. Kaname would never forget that. Like he told Alex, Takuma was his right-hand man. Doing anything needed to help him get what he needed and wanted. He owed him a lot.

Kaname walks into Takuma's room, walking over to the bed. Seeing him laying there in his bed. 

"My lord, is there anything you need?"Takuma asks.

 "No, I just wanted to say that I am truly sorry to have gotten you involved in this mess."Kaname answers. 

"My lord. Please. I wouldn't rather be anywhere else. Then by your side." Takuma states.

 "How are you feeling?"Kaname asks.

 "I am doing better. She did this on purpose, my lord. The dark one is in her. Helping her. Guiding her. Don't let her fool you."Takuma replies.

 "I figured. I saw how when Zero walked in. She let go." Of course. She didn't want him to see. Do you think its part of Sara poison?" Takuma asks. 

"To be honest with you. I am not sure. We just need to be careful. The only one in this house that is safe is Zero. She would never hurt him. The rest of us she doesn't care. So we all need to be on the lookout. If you like maybe you should go to the other manor to get your strength back."Kaname says.

 "But my lord I just can't leave you."Takuma replies. 

"You will be no good to me if she kills you. In the morning a car will be here to take you away. Get your rest and be safe. I can handle this."Kaname responds. 

"Thank you, my lord." Takuma answers. 

"Thank you. You have always been there for me. I do appreciate all that you do and have done. I don't see this ending well. We all know what is coming up. Once she relives that, it's pretty much over."Kaname remarks. 

"I hope for your sake my lord, she takes it better this time. At least now he is here by her side. He can tame her." Takuma comments. "We can just hope."

Kaname walks back to his own room replaying the events in his mind. Knowing something is off. Just not figuring out what. He knew she was reliving things but this was a bit off. Why hurt Takuma like this? He knew Alex was right. It was for revenge. It was her way of getting him back for all he did to her. If Zero didn't walk in. She would of killed him. Was that Sara's plan or Yuki's? At the moment Kaname didn't know which. There was no way to prove it. Just watch and see what else takes place. Even if it was Yuki. Why now? What was she after?