Chapter 193

Chapter 193 Burial

A few days later, go by and its time for Zero's Burial. Kaname has done everything that Yuki asked. He sees her down. Not her self at all. Very quiet and distant. Just dealing with everything around her in her own way. He knows that the cemetery is not close to there home. It's more near the Association, then the Manor. To visit Zero it would take awhile. He knew she was going to want to visit him. Its why he wanted to bury him on their own land. So instead he had a nice plaque made and placed on their land. Where Yuki can visit anytime she felt like it. Even their son could see and even Ai. Doing his best to make this as easy for all of them, as he could.

They get to the Cemetery, taking their seats. Yuki just sitting there cold, empty and very quiet. Becoming the pureblood with no emotion. Even better now than in the past. She sits there through the whole ceremony. Just staring at Zero's tomb. That is placed right next to his brothers. Kaien, and Yagari going to her. Saying how sorry they are for all of this. How much they miss him. She just nods. Not answering. After a few hours, everyone leaves. Yet Yuki is still sitting there, now right up against the tomb. Sitting on her knees. Her head on the tomb. Placing red roses on top. Kaname just sits in the limo with Takuma. Letting her get in her last words or whatever she needs. Sending the children home with Zima.

"Kaname it has been hours. It's getting dark. She hasn't moved from that spot. Don't you think its time to go home?" Takuma says. "Yes, but I am giving her what she needs. I will get her in a few."Kaname remarks. "You are taking this a lot better than I thought you would." Takuma says. "I see her changing. The dark one is there controlling her. Keeping her going. I am trying not to rattle the boat. Anything can just set her off. The only thing that is different now than before is that she is merged with her dark half. They are now one. Which makes it worse. I don't know what she is going to do."Kaname responds. "So far she has been very quiet. I don't even see her cry anymore. Do you see her doing anything foolish?" Takuma asks. "Like killing herself? No, the dark half wouldn't let her do that. I just don't see the soft sweet side of her. She is just cold. She isn't mean to me. Sometimes she wants to stay close to me. It's just hard to even see what she is feelings anymore. Just like a true pureblood." Kaname comments. "She hasn't asked to leave?" Takuma asks. "No, she wants to visit there old home. She didn't seem to want to live there. I guess she is staying at the Manor. She hasn't really said anything about anything. She is so different. She didn't even start any fights with me. I get Nods."Kaname remarks. "I guess, we will see how this goes." Takuma states.

Its now going on eight PM. Kaname hungry and tired of sitting in the limo. He gets out walking over to Yuki. "Yuki, I think its time for us to leave. It's getting cold and dark now. You also need something to eat. Do you think we can go now?" Kaname asks. Walking behind her. She places a kiss on her hand, then onto the tomb. Standing up. Walking towards Kaname. They both go to the car. Kaname sees she doesn't defy him anymore. If he asks for something she will do it. Even if she doesn't respond. Yuki gets into the limo. Spotting Takuma. Giving him a dirty look, with her red crimson eyes. He knows she still dislikes him. He can feel her hature. "Kaname I will sit up front with the driver," Takuma says. Getting away from Yuki. Kaname knows why and doesn't say a thing. He just sees her eyes turn normal after Takuma leaves. Knowing deep down inside, she is different. There is nothing here to keep her under control anymore. No one to stop her. Which scared Kaname a lot. Would she remain this way? Or let her dark side take over? Or just be neutral? He didn't know. He just didn't want Takuma to rattle the boat. He knew that she would hurt him and not look back. That wasn't Sara's plan, that was Yuki's. She still hated him for being the spy.