FINALE - CH 36||

Chapter 36

The hall was kind of empty today, unlike yesterday. Present there, were the lovely elderly couple who were hosting us, a few of the same guests from Minahs wedding, the parents of the groom, the newly wedded couple and the about to be wedded couple, with the addition of the priest, and the helpers of the household.

This was perfect! I wasn't  too fond of big celebrations because I had no family of my own and big gatherings would only emphasize the absence of it and make me sad. But I love the people who are surrounding me here tonight, as I am getting married to the wonderful man who awaits for me at the end of the aisle I am about to walk down.

I was at the other end of the aisle. I couldn't make myself look up at the numbered people, but I could sure feel one specific pair of mesmerizing eyes looking at me and only at me. Just the thought made me crazy with happiness.

"Hyeri... look at him, he is anticipating it. This is a feeling you don't want to miss out... trust me, I got married just 4 weeks ago!" Minah whispered, making me roll my eyes and giggle!

 I was suddenly so nervous! 

I took a deep breath and then finally looked up. 

He had this smile plastered on his face. It wasn't his regular sexy smile... it was more like a smile you see on the face of a meditating saint... A relaxed smile... How the hell was he relaxed? 

I was freaking out inside... it was a big day! His eyes fixed on me, unblinking. My eyes fixed on him, unblinking! And I felt this connection, like there was something in that gaze that was holding us together. 

It was making my knees go weak. 

I don't remember when I reached the alter, when we said our vows, when we claimed to love each other. I only remember the feeling of his fingers drawing patterns on the back of my hand throughout the whole thing and the next thing I knew, his hands were around my waist, pulling me close to him and his soft lips were holding mine captive in a gentle, warm kiss, claiming me to be his wife!

------

So... I was finally Mrs. Kim Namjoon. The ceremony was done, the feast was hogged down, the wedding dance was amazing, what with Namjoon trying to shuffle and me trying to twerk and get down in my wedding dress! 

We were soon in one of the rooms upstairs changed into casual clothing and packing as the morning flight the next day. Minah was helping me pack up, her flight wasn't until later while me, Namjoon and his parents had to leave early.

There was no crying today because our tear tanks were exhausted from the previous day. Minah saw me off happily. I was going to see her later anyways. 

I sat clinging to Namjoon on our ride to the airport. It felt so good to have my head resting on his chest, listening to his faint and steady heartbeat while he caressed my arms. We must have exchanged quiet 'I love you's maybe a hundred times in that half an hour drive.

When we reached the airport, Namjoon had our luggage handed over to one of the attendants there who helped us carry it inside.

 We were enjoying a light conversation with his parents when we heard the announcement for the flight to Seoul.

"Oh.. that's our flight!" His mother said, holding onto her bag. I picked my handbag too but Namjoon held it back.

"So we will see you when you are back. Have a safe and fun trip you two!" His father said and the couple left with their luggage.

"But...what?.." I was so confused. 

Namjoon licked his lip and took my hand in his, the one with the bracelet. He attached another charm to it. 

"Remember back at airport when we first met? You were checking out this package trip brochure to a beautiful place, weren't you?" Namjoon said as he let go of my hand. 

Another charm. I looked up at him dumbfounded.

"Europe! You got to be kidding me... lets follow mom and dad before we miss our flight" I said blankly.

"Hey...!" He said pulling me into his arms. 

He kissed my nose softly. He took out the tickets from his coat pocket and surely they were for Malta! I looked at him with my mouth wide open.

"Things at the workplace have been dealt with... we will be gone for a good two weeks!" He said.

"I can't believe you did this! What were you thinking?" I said as I hugged him tight. 

This man was one in a million! He kissed my neck and then got his lips to my ears, nibbling onto it, before he sexily whispered.

"I was thinking... of the ways in which I would make desperate...passionate... love to you...I swear the entire city will know my name by the time, I'm done" he said.

 I punched his shoulder without breaking away from the hug.

"Shut up Namjoon. You're too cringey sometimes!" I mumbled into his chest.

"Okay..." he said and chuckled breathily into my ear, making me shiver again.

"And also... stop with the surprises for today. Make my day boring now... I can't do excitement anymore please!" I complained. He laughed.

"I will stop with the surprises then... only for today!" He said as he pulled back and kissed my forehead. This was just the beginning of a long, romantic, beautiful marriage!

"Thank you! I love you Namjoonah!" I said looking into his eyes.

"I love you more Mrs.Kim Hyeri!" He said before kissing me again.

-----------------------------

Yasssss The end!!! 

Okay i know it took me like 2 years

Okay i know it took me like 2 years. 2 looong years to finally finish this book. Thank you for enjoying this book. 
Check put my other books if you enjoyed this one

much love 

 i'm out