CH 31**

There is smut in the chapter, but there is a warning so if you wanna skip it I guesssssss you can. there will be an edited version without the asterisk( *) so you can tell the difference between for those of you who want to skip. :)  

------

I woke up with a groan as I heard the alarm from my phone ringing out loud from the bedside table. It was 6 a.m on the dot. I rubbed my eyes to get my vision accustomed to my surroundings. Dark but cozy looking foreign room.

Jeju island! Aboeji's mansion!  Namjoon's room! Namjoon's arms!

His soft snoring tickling the nape of my neck while his strong arms draped around my waist. My bare back snugly fit against his firm bare chest. I looked at the bracelet in my hand, specially at the two new charms, the heart and the ring and instantly, I felt a blow on my chest...not in a bad way but it scared me because it was so sudden.

How was it possible to be so dangerously in love in a matter of a few seconds? 

I slowly turned around to face him. He mumbled something and shifted a little, only to pull me closer to him, his leg pushing in between mine, but he still didn't wake up. He looked so peaceful and carefree, his hair was all messed up and his mouth was slightly open and he was drooling. I giggled quietly, wiping his mouth clean with the sheets.

He moved and groaned some more. He really was a light sleeper!! He got disturbed easily. Good thing it won't be difficult to wake him up! I cupped his face in my hands and softly stroked his cheek.

I moved closer and touched my lips to his. A little dry. I ran my tongue over his lips and caught his upper lip between mine and held the kiss there. I had no intention of moving until I heard him exhale loudly through his nose and his eyes fluttered a little until he registered what was happening. 

He let out a rough moan and began caressing my back. He moved his lips sloppily against mine. I kept kissing him for a few seconds before I pulled back.

"We have a flight to catch Joonie" I whispered. He hummed with closed eyes and pulled me by my neck to kiss me again. One of my legs pulled up to rest over his sides as we kissed. It was so hot! To be cuddled with him naked and wake up like this. My heart was losing its shit. I pushed him on his back and propped myself on one elbow as I looked at him.

"We don't have time to waste" I said quietly.

"Come on.... Wake up by the time I'm done taking a shower okay!" I said as I proceeded to get off the bed but he held me by my wrist and pulled me back down. I fell back on my elbow to support me before I fell right on his face.

"Aisshhh! I must have done something noble in my past life to earn a lifetime of waking up to your glorious boobs slapping my face Kim Hyeri shi!" He mumbled in his rough early morning voice while one of his thumbs lightly brushed my nipple.

"Ohoho... look at this, Aiish michin nom, Aishh...its 6:15 already!" I felt more awake as my snoozed alarm blared out for a second time. (Crazy guy)

"Aish!! That damn thing!" He cursed, reaching for my phone and switching it off altogether.

"Damn... Namjoon!! What are you doing!?" I said, trying to take my phone away from him.

"Making sure that nothing disturbs our early morning moment" he said pulling me on top of him.

"Why are you being so thick? Our flight is in less than two hours!" I said exasperatedly.

"You are the one who is thick. Anyways we have way more than two hours!" He said and I looked at him confused.