CH 20||

Chapter 20

I moved around the room lazily waiting for him when I saw his denim jacket from earlier hung over the arm rest of the couch. I touched it lovingly and picked it up, I pulled it closer to my nose and took in the scent. He wasnt even here but just his scent was enough to pull me off the ground. I smiled to myself.

Just then the door flew open and I looked up startled. Namjoon stood there panting. I quickly put the jacket back to where I had picked it up from.

"I was...was..just...um" before I could say anything further he barged in, took me by my waist and kissed me hungrily.

Unable to process anything but quick to react in sync with my harmones I held his face and kissed him back, as hungrily as my body wanted him. Both my lips parted for my tongues to clash and try smothering each other.

I felt his hands on my ass and I used it to lift  up and wrap my legs around his waist. He held me tight, his hands firmly around my waist as he walked  over to the bed and laid me down, getting on top.

"Gah!" He gasped against my lips. He turned me on so badly but I had to stop. I wasn't even halfway close to making him fall in love with me yet.

I placed my hands on his shoulders to push him away but for some reason I felt so weak. His hands squeezed at the flesh on my waist and I closed my eyes and moaned.

"Mm... Hyeri -ah" He gasped again as he heard my moan faintly like that.

"Namjoon...wait. I came here to talk!" I whispered finally as he moved to kiss my neck.

"I'm listening" He whispered back against my neck, making me shiver. I gathered all the energy I could and pushed him slightly away with hardly any strength but he got the hint of helpless protest from me and pulled back to look at my face. His eyes frantically shifting focus between my eyes, nose and lips.

"Hyeri!? Did I...Are you upset?" He asked, maybe he thought he had offended me by forcing himself on me like that.

"Oh..no...no no no! I uh.. came here to just ...talk" I said. He tried to study my eyes and then he got off of me and pulled me up to sit facing him.

He took both the pillows and gave me one while held onto one horizontally so that it covered half his face. Only his eyes were visible, he sat quietly waiting for me to talk. 'Ah why is he so cute again' i thought in my head.

I actually didnt have any thing particular to say, I just wanted to be there with him for some time, as if the whole day with him wasnt enough.

"I...uh ...where were you when I came?" I asked.

"I...just went somewhere" he said avoiding eye contact with me now.

"Where?" I pushed.

"Just somewhere" he said.

"Why wont you tell me?" I said,

"Aish... I was...promise you wont think I'm weird!" He said under the pillow

"I think I am immune to you being weird by now Namjoon" I stated.

"I couldnt sleep here, so I decided to go sleep in Abeoji's car" He said hiding behind the pillow some more.

I looked around at the room. It was as big as the room i was sharing with Minah. It had the smell of some kind of wood scent room freshener and everything felt fresh, the lights were soft, the mattress felt so cozy.

Why did he want to sleep in the awkward space of the car only to wake up with body pains on the day of the wedding when the best man had a lot of work to do?