CH 15 ||

Chapter 15
----

The next morning was total chaos!

The biggest hurdle of this whole eloping thing. Eommonie aboeji and I were pacing around frantically in Jisoo and Minah's room as both of them were rather loudly throwing up in the bathroom in turns. The doctor was called in and upon a quick examination he said that they had to be hospitalized and have their stomach pumped/ flushed because they had food poisoning.

I began panicking, they cannot be on bed today, they had to finish registration processes at the high court in Jeju. They werent locals here in Jeju and such, legal permission was required to get married. I begged the doctor to give them some pills or injections or whatever and make them get back on their feet but the doctor said that their recovery required absolute medical surveilance and that he couldnt fix it with a pill or two.

I clutched at my curls in frustration...Just ...what in the world? Timing is such an issue on this trip and I'm loosing it.

"Does Namjoon know about this?" Eommonie asked and I literally flipped. If he found out, he would probably be celebrating. What were was I going to do? This was insane.

"Ya..what did you two Drunk heads eat?" I said smacking Minah with a pillow.

"Its all over Hyeri ...its over" Minah croaked, hugging the pillow I hit her with.

"No! It's not...we will find a way" I said trying to calm her down.

"How Hyeyi..How? We cannot ready the documents by tonight. The church wont let us get married tomorrow and then we leave the next night. We ruined our own wedding" she whined, crying into the pillow and then she suddenly sprang up on the feet and ran to the toilet again, I heard her throwing up.

This wasnt done.

A lot has happened over the last few days, both these amazing people were so close to becoming one, it cannot end like this, no matter what. They had so many dreams and plans for this, this cannot happen. I looked around wildly in the room for all of Minah and Jisoos' statement documents. I found a folder with all their stuff, including passport and driving license and stuff. I asked eommonie and aboeji for their car keys.

"Im going to get the attesting signatures. I dont know how, but Im going to try. Please see to it that Jisoo and Minah get treated today at any cost" I said and ran down to my room but before I got in, I walked to Namjoon's door and banged hard on it.

When he didnt answer, I banged again and he finally answered it, looking all haggard wearing just his boxers, his hair was a mess, his eyes barely open as he rubbed one of them with his fingers. I lightly slapped his cheeks a couple of times.

"Wake up and get ready. Ill be back in five minutes" I said.

"Wait..why.."

"Just get ready. We have to go somewhere" I said and hurried to back to my room.

I quickly went in for a quick shower, leaving my hair a bit damp but no soaked and walked out, changing into fresh clothes as fast abs possible.

I put on sneakers and a cardigan over my tshirt. No time for make up. Abeoji had said that the high court was a bout a three hour drive away. It was already 9a.m. If we started now, we might make it before lunch time and I wanted, no needed, to make it in time.

----

Administration people were a little less frustrated in the mornings. I picked up my purse and the folder with Jisoo and Minah's documents and hurried over to Namjoon's room.

Although he might not be of any help because he wasnt interested in this wedding anyway but I just couldnt go alone. Of course there were eommonie and abeoji too but they would ask why I wasnt going with my husband instead and also they were panicking a lot more than I was.