CH 7||

CHAPTER7

I was ripping the hell out of my chicken as I glared at Namjoon who kept eating away oblivious to my murderous look. He swallowed a large proportion and looked up at me wiping the corner of his lips with the napkin.

"Aren't you eating?" he asked, ignoring angry face.

"I've lost appetite. Im in the mood for murder right now" I said through gritted teeth.

"Wow, really? What happened to all that love and care and  philosophy of yours. I think you should spend more time with me. Who knows, we both might just be able to save  and Minah from making this huge mistake called.marraige" He said earnestly.

"Psha!! That is not going to happen" I laughed sarcastically.

"Ahh...I like that you laugh like that. So if you really are going to be against me the whole time, you will need energy and for that you need to eat" with that he tore away a piece from his bowl and forced it into my mouth again. I pushed him off, chewing and looking down at own bowl and eating up while sulking.

"Hey, come on, dont sulk, thats not done! You must never take frustration out on food, it interferes with digestion" he said.

"Says who?" I said dryly

"Kim Namjoon" he said winking . I choked on soup as soon as he did that, caughing hard.

"Damn..what..." Namjoon dragged himself with his chair to my side. I hated, really really hated to admit that he caught my completely off guard with his wink, combined with his dimpled smile. It hit me straight at the core of my heart. I pressed my legs together trying to stop my mind of going places they shouldn't.

"Eommonie!" He called out "Can I get some water please" He said lightly tapping my back as I kept coughing to relieve  not only my throat but the tension i had been suffering on my own.

Eommonie came rushing back with water, even her husband stood by her side now, both of them looking worried. I was slouched against the table but Namjoon caught my by the neck and made me sit straight

"Dont bend, breath easy" he said. My eyes were watering by now. His hands constantly kept rubbing my back until I finally stopped caughing, breathing hard. He helped me with a glass of water.

"You okay?" he asked, his strong hand gently resting on your waist. I nodded in response. What just happened?

"Was the soup too spicy?" eommoni asked, sounding concerned.

"Aniyo eommonie. I just drink too much soup at once I think." I croaked, smiling weakly at the elderly couple and they let.out a sigh of relief.

"Thank the heavens that your husband was here, we would have been so helpless not knowing what to do. Our telephone line is not working to call for an ambulance either" eommonie complained and the couple got busy discussing about calling someone for repairs. I hesitantly looked at Namjoon, who looked back at me, his lips lightly parted.

"Do you want to get back to the hotel and rest?" he asked and I nodded. Namjoon got up from the table walking over to the reception desk and paid for the unfinished food, walking back to me

"But we haven't finished this yet and you were so hungry" I murmured.

"I'm done" he said blankly. I knew he was lying. He was completely enjoying his food until I choked.

"Sit down" I demanded.

"What? Why? I paid already" he said.

"Exactly! And that is why you will eat what you paid for" I said as eommonie came back to clear the table.