CH 11||

Chapter 11

I  hurried out of the hotel trying to prioritize the fact that we were already late and needed to hurry. My brain however behaved in its own accord, making me steal glances at Namjoon and swoon over how heartachingly attractive he looked. He walked to the road and called for a taxi, maintaining an unusually quiet character.

Was he mad at me for slamming the door on his face again? Nahh! Of course not! Why would that bother him? As the cab halted in front of him, he opened the door and looked at me, his face immediately changing colors as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. A group of kids on skateboards zoomed past like the winds. Why did things always go wrong?

"Yah!! Be careful kids" He shouted behind them but they disappeared into the next corner too busy in their animated and absurdly loud conversations.

"Omo" I gasped, pointing at the little space below the collar of his shirt. When he had pulled me towards him, my lips must have accidentally brushed over the fabric there and stained it red, the shape of my lips clearly printed on his shirt now. I reached with my fingers to try to clean it off but he held my wrists.

"If you rub it, it will... smudge and spread more" he said.

"Oh, then lets go back, I'll wait until you change" I said, feeling heartbroken, he looked so sexy like this.

"Aish...big deal. No one will notice" he said brushing it off.

"But...Its so obvious Namjoon.." i whisper

"Hyeri-ya! You think too much. It really doesnt matter okay " i nodded not trusting myself to speak "Now get in, we are late already" he said, helping me in, even holding the sides of dress making it easier for me.

I still felt guilty for ruining his shirt. Although it was a really small stain just below the collar, it made me uncomfortable and he was just letting it slide.

I remembered the airport where I spilled coffee on one of his shirts, then wine on the flight and now my lipstick. I ruined three of his really expensive shirts in less than a week. I made a mental note of buying one or maybe two shirts for him the next day from one of those big stores in town.
———

The ride was so quiet except for Namjoon asking questions to the driver once in a while since we were going to the location for the first time. On the way we happened to cross the cottage hotel we had dinner the previous night. I suddenly remembered choking on my samyetang and Namjoon helping me. Still remembered how heart fluttering his hand felt on my waist. I was imagining cuddling to Namjoon in the car, having his arms around me again and probably reaching up to his face, his sexy thick shaped lips....no no no!! I shook my head fiercely. What the hell was I thinking?

"You okay? We are almost there" Namjoon said and I nodded a yes. 

Ha! Ha! How random of I to just imagine something like that. *sweats nervously *

He helped me out of the car as well. It was a huge 'disney style' castle really, with stone walls. It shimmered elegantly like fairy dust. I completely adorned the exterior and could hear piano music from inside. Just what kind of relatives did Minah have?

"Daebak!" Namjoon whispered as he stared at the castle eyes and mouth wide open. I felt so nervous about going inside.

"What the actual fuck! Is Minah royal? How wouldnt I know as her best friend?" I frowned. Namjoon offered his outstretched elbow to me for me to hold.

"Come on! Its a classy Victorian style set-up. You look like a smoking hot diva and I was born sexy. Its only befitting that we make a grand entrance together."