CH 21||

CHAPTER 21

I woke up to the alarm ringing in my ears around 6 a.m.

It took my a few seconds to realize where I was and then I remembered. I smiled to myself as I stretched and turned around on the bed to look at Namjoon's bed face but he wasnt there. My eyes began to open slowly as I looked around. The smell of his cologne was fresh in the air and on the single sofa at the foot of the bed lay the clothes he wore to sleep last night in a neat, folded pile. I really admired how neat he was.

I pouted that I missed my chance of looking at how much like a baby he looked in the mornings. I was rolling around on the large bed to push the drowsiness away when my eyes fell on a hand written sticky note hanging from the edges of the bedside lamp. I dragged my body by my elbows towards it and snatched it away from the lamp.

Morning My  Kim Hyeri  ㅋㅋㅋ
I hope my snoring didnt bother you much
because you looked so much at peace, sleeping like an angel.
I had to leave early for some work abeoji    has assigned for the wedding.
By the time you read this, I would already be missing you.
Send me a selca as soon as you are up gorgeous  . Please!
XoXo 😘

-Your Namjoonah

I rolled all over the bed again with the little sticky note clenched tight at my chest, the feeling of little  butterflies filling me. I read the note again and again until I could recite it word for word.

I traced traced my fingers delicately over his writing. I blushed to myself and then my felt so dumb. I was a grown woman, my friend was getting married in a few hours and here I was rolling on the bed, blushing over a small note written by a guy who I was stupidly in love with.

But it wasnt really dumb was it? He was showing really clear signs of being as madly in love with me as I was . Was it possible to fall in love in a week? Of course! If love at first sight was real, then again one week is a really long time, considering the fact that we had spent a lot of time together, alone.

I read the note slowly once more. No the snoring hadnt bothered me. I had been sleeping like a dead rock, I face palmed 🤦‍,  only the screeching alarm tone being capable enough to stir me.

Gorgeous? Gorgeous! He called me gorgeous. Somehow this made my heart flutter even more. Because he hadnt called me sexy like he always does when he would flirt with me.

I looked at my reflection on the phone screen. My hair was a complete mess, I had absolutely no make up and my face was bloated. I was wearing a large t shirt and pajama shorts.

I looked like a homeless person which was everything but gorgeous or sexy and he still wanted a selca.

Alright!!

If I wanted him to spend his life with me, I had to show him the not-so-pretty side of mine too. And also, he woke up first so he must have already seen how attractive I looked while sleeping and he still called it angelic. Haha

Ahhh...my heart was too elated at the moment. I unlocked my phone and took a selca of the sun shining in my face, (because good lighting duh) through the window and my eyes barely open, a lazy smile plastered on my face and then I hit send.

Not even two minutes later my phone beeped with his reply.

N: Beautiful.

N: I have few pictures to show you too.

N: Want to see?

H: ..... yes?

In few moments, my phone kept beeping repeatedly as he flooded it with pictures. I opened them one by one and smiled instantly. They were selcas of us which he took while we both were still in bed. I was sound asleep cuddling to him and he was goofing around.