Intro

Yass your dear author is once again here with yet another Namjoon fanfic

Yass your dear author is once again here with yet another Namjoon fanfic. I'm trying things a little bit different this time...

Character descriptions--> because someone requested for them, so I said Why Not?! Here you go! BONUS: small fun fact is added

KIM NAMJOON- He doesn't believe in love, so don't try convincing him . One called him a lover looser, Many call him a love machine, in other words, a womanizer. He has girl falling at his feet left and right except one. Hyeri and he will do anything to get his way.

FUN FACT: Namjoon is very romantic and knows how to waltz his way into anyone's heart. Also he is not a complete jerk. He's only playing the tough guy act to show off.

JUNG HYERI- She loves LOVE. Some call it cute, some mistake it for a lovesick teenager. But in reality, she is just a super supportive friend. She is on a search to find her 'Prince Charming' on this wedding trip, but every guy that her is set up with leaves her thinks that they only want to get in her pants, thanks you her best friend, Minah.

FUN FACT: She is be-U- tiful and she is not afraid to show it when she needs to prove a point. Her level of self confidence is so high, but she doesn't rub it your face to make anyone feel bad

LEE MINAH- Hello bride-zilla. She is normally the 'keep calm and party on' type. but when it comes to planning her own wedding she wants everything to be perfect. They all thought that as time passed her parents would somehow get used to her so called' rebellious' boyfriend of three years and agree to the marriage between the two, but they were as stubborn as they were on day one. They couldn't stand the sight of him. She loved him anyways and didn't see herself with anyone other than her one and only love, Jisoo.

FUN FACT: SHE IS CRAZY...In a good way of course. Always Sticking up for what she thinks is best. IE: eloping with her fiancee with the help of Namjoon and Hyeri by her side.

KWANG JISOO- He was raised in America for so long and had tattoos and was a broadcasting channel's CEO by profession which wasn't an impressive deal with the parents of Minah at all because they hated the media. with a passion. Why? Because the media is a lair.. Their words,not mine. He might seem like a shallow person but he really wasn't. He loved being sociable and he loved Minah dearly. Just from the way that he looked at her, anyone could tell that this relationship wasn't a joke. Minah's parents just didn't want to admit that this was the guy that their perfect, only daughter had chosen.

FUN FACT: He looks like he would be an asswipe, showing off that he from america and all, right? But hes is all about that cute, adorable life. Constantly making everyone cringe at how cute he can be.

AN:

Enjoy the rest of the book!