CH 8||

CHAPTER 8

In the morning, I woke up to the sun shining hard on my face.

Another beautiful morning in Jeju. I squinted my eyes and looked at my phone and looked at the date and time. I called Minah.

"What plans?" I croaked into the phone to a really hyperexcited sounding Minah.

"Hyeri... I came to your room and knocked like a million times but you didnt wake up. Me and Jisoo are at the church, rehearsing for Saturdayyyy....ohhh Gosh its so close, so closee...I cant believe I'm getting married" she squealed from the other side. I whined with frustration.

"Why did you leave me behind. You could have called on my phone" I complained.

"Obviously I tried that you idiot. I couldnt connect, thats why I came all the way to your room" she said irritably.

"Uhh...what am I supposed to do the whole day?" I whined again.

"I dont really know about that but um I have a gift for you. Do whatever the entire day but we have a gala dinner at my aunt's place tonight. I got a party gown for you and I think you might like that" she sang excitedly.

"That aunt who you are super close to and is the only family person who knows about you and Jisoo getting married?" I blabbered.

"Yes yes.... She would be the one! So well the keys to my room are with Namjoon, take it from him and you will find the dress on our bed. We will meet you at my aunt's. We gave Namjoon the address" she said.

"Wait. Namjoon is still in the hotel?" I asked fully awake now.

"Yes. He was supposed to come but when I said you wouldnt be coming he said he would stay back in case you needed anything. What exactly did you two do last night? After we left for the movie. He is never concerned about women is what Jisoo told me a bit too surprised by Namjoon's behavior... Did you two...?

"No no no!! Gosh no Minah! PLease... as if"

"I think I sense guilt in your voice. I saw Namjoon get on the same cab as you when there were empty cabs waiting" Minah teased.

"SHUT UP! We just hung out at some botanical garden and then had dinner at a cottage hotel kind of thing"

"Romantic candle light dinner?" She said hopeful.

"Homely lamp light dinner" I snapped, bursting her bubble.

"Whatever. I hope you two are getting along well. Although it would have been a perfect wedding gift if the maid of honour and the best man were dating" she said in a fake aegyo in her voice

"Yaah! Dont ruin my mood early in the morning. Im still in bed" I snapped at her and hung up. I got up and thought about her words.

Yes, Kim Namjoon, how fake does that guy have to be? Acting all concerned and nice in front of Minah. Only I knew what kind of person he was.

He was the kind of guy that slept with anyone that was ready to do him, walked into other peoples' room without permission, watched them strip, grabbed their a** shamelessly, passed comments about their boobs and a**.....loved eating, took care of people who were choking on their food, saved people from having accidents, made the dorkiest faces for photographs, had a perfect heart racing dimpled smile, winked at you when he was pleased with himself, had a perfect body, he.,,.WAIT, WHAT???

Why would I suddenly start thinking of the good things. NOOO... He was a person who didnt believe in love. Those were the worst kind of people in the world, absolutely the worse.