CH 27||

Chapter 27

"Good night Namjoon" I grubled as I made way for the door but he caught me by my wrist. I turned around to look at him.

"Mianhae!" He sang smiling widely with his eyes closed. I pouted and sat back down on the bed, with the pillow on my lap of course and my wrist still in his grip.

"You havent taken this bracelet off since i gave it to you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Did you think of what other kind of charms you want on it?" he asked and I shook my head again.

"I got another one for you" He said grinning and leaned towards the drawer beside the bed and pulled out a navy blue velvet pouch. I looked on quietly as he fished out a little heart shaped crystal charm. My eyes lit up, because it was simply so pretty.

"Like it?" He asked.

"Its so pretty Namjoonah!! Thank you! I love it" I said, my lips stretched into a smile as I touched it lovingly.

"Not gonna ask me what its for?" He asked.

"Its for a reason?" I asked looking up startled.

"All of them are for a reason! I'm kinda surprised that you havent asked even though you hadnt taken it off!" He said, jutting his lower lip out.

"Oh! Minah kept telling me something was different about it but I couldnt place a finger on it!" I exclaimed.

"Of course... Minah knows me better!" Namjoon said pouting again, I pouted too and my brows furrowed.

"Good night Namjoon!" I said trying to get up again and he pulled me down, biting his lip and smirking at me. I felt this sudden urge to bite his lip too and I gulped. He pulled my wrist closer to him, making me lean forward.

"Wow!" He exclaimed and I looked up to find him looking inside the shirt as it hung loose in the front, probably more than just my cleavage showing.

I held the collars together to cover my assets with my other hand and glared at him.

"I'm really going to walk out of the room if you get distracted again!" I spat. He only smiled and pecked my lips catching me off guard again. I didnt even begin to react to it when he started talking.

"Okay! So lets start from the beginning!" He said and I listened to him, watching his fingers move over the bracelet, holding each tiny charm in his hand as he explained what it meant.

"This airplane .. um I didnt know what depicted an airport better than an an airplane, so well.. this is for the first time we met. This coffee mug is our first memory, you spilling all that coffee on my shirt, this wine glass is for spilling the wine, camera for all the fun we had and pictures we took at garden. Bowl and chopsticks for the dinners we have been having together, this lipstick for the mark on my 3rd shirt, dancing couple for you teaching me how to dance, this car for that 6 hour drive and a lot more..."

He said and heaved looking up at me.I was so dumbfounded... so it was a eventful week of our memories! Such a simple and beautiful present with so much thought and time put into it. I felt so special. I looked up at him, maintaining my composure, trying not to smile like an idiot even though I was jumping for joy in my head out of all the overwhelming happiness I felt.

"What about the heart?" I asked.

"Isnt it obvious already?" He replied.

"Nope!" I shook my head like a little kid.

"You really cant tell?"

"I dont read minds Namjoon!" I exclaimed, almost smiling. I wasn't giving in until I heard it.... so close now! He held my hand and placed it on his chest, making me gasp under my breath.

"Can you feel my heart at least?" He whispered. It was beating so hard, palpating against my palm, just like mine was. I nodded and he smiled, he held my face and stroked my cheek, making me close my eyes and dissolve in his loving touch.

"I am pathetically in love with you Hyeri... to the point of insanity. Even when my eyes are closed, I see you, and when they are open, I wish to see only you... " He whispered.

My heart skipped a beat, although I was anticipating it, I couldnt make the slightest estimate of how it would make me feel...his words... the choice of his words! I was longing for it so much, hearing those three words from someone, who until few days ago didnt believe in love. I gulped and slowly opened my eyes, to find him staring straight at me. I forgot how to breathe for a moment.

"What? Is this... not what you wanted to hear?" He mumbled, brushing my lower lip with his thumb, his eyes searching mine for a response because I could say nothing. My eyes began to heat up and my lips trembled. I closed my eyes and pursed my lips, holding my emotions in. It took a moment to regain my composure and then looked at him, smiling my widest..

"My Namjoonie!..." I sighed quietly, holding his face, making him chuckle.

"I love you too.." I moved forward and kissed him, right on his smile, he held me by my elbows this time, for a second it made me happy that he wasnt holding himself back anymore but then he pulled himself away from me.

"Hold up, hold up! Aish so impatient!" He exclaimed. I frowned at him.

"There's more!" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Please dont say anymore cheesy stuff!" I requested.

_________

AN:
Short chapter but ehh.

🙃🙃🙃🙃 it's  been more month since I've updated sorrrrryyyyyy. I was stressed and finals weeks and everything at once.

Bts on billboard 2nd win in a row. I'm just so proud of how far they have come, and I wish well for the future. Let's stay together and continuing to support our handsome men.

                 BTS  X  ARMY 💕💕

But now I'm on summer break more update more often. 🙂💕💕💕🍇🍇🍇

Oh yeah I wanted to day thank you for 1,000 followers!!!! Thanks for being part of my grape army

Oh yeah I wanted to day thank you for 1,000 followers!!!! Thanks for being part of my grape army. 💕💕💕💕🍇🍇🍇🍇💕💕🍇🍇💕🍇💕🍇