CH 33||

CHAPTER 33 

long chapter,

___

"So... most of those hickeys are covered up! Here! Wear this scarf around the neck!" Minah said giving me a scarf which had subtle floral patterns over it and it complemented the dress well but why was she is such a panic shooketh state?

"You know, I don't really mind the marks showing anymore!" I told her sincerely. I had already covered up as much as I could.  Her face that was wilted, straightened out and she had a poker face on, very similar to Namjoon's. She kind of looked like him at the moment and it made me giggle!

The poker face changed into an exaggeratedly excited smile.

"Aigoo... My ugly face is so funny, right Hyeri!" She cooed sarcastically patting my cheeks.

"Sorry sorry!" I said trying to hold in my laughter.

"The best part is... you will have an uglier look on your face when I tell you who you are going to be meeting in a matter of minutes! They are waiting downstairs for you!" She said, that mock smile not leaving her face. I frowned, looking at her puzzled.

"Waiting to meet me? Who?" I said. Her smile stretched longer as she said the next sentence.

"Your future in-laws!" She chirped.

"WHAT?" I choked on my own saliva 

"That's right!"

"NO!" I shrieked.

"Yes!"

"Andwae! Andwae! No! We need to cover these hickeys up more!"

"That is exactly what I have been saying!" She said. I started pacing around the room. My heart was about to burst open! What the hell? Was this some kind of a joke?

"T-This isn't a joke right?" I asked her.

"Do you think I have been freaking out for no reason?" She said agitately.

"Omonaaa!!! What am I supposed to do now?" I said, dejectedly sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Wear that scarf and come downstairs with me" she said. "Its too late to change now"

"No!!! What if the scarf loosens... sh!t... my first impression would be a tragedy! I haven't even seen their pictures! I don't even know what kind of people they are! Why are they here anyway?" I asked Minah. I'm rambling again...

"They... um.. um.. well... g-g-guegae.. it.. a-a-a-a ask your Namjoon! I don't know anything!" She stuttered, turning away.

"You know something, don't you? What is it?" I asked walking to the other side to stand face to face to her.

She turned right back around to avoid my face.

"Minah just tell me!" I said. 

"I really don't know! Just... They have been waiting for thirty minutes now. I don't think we should keep them waiting too long....come!" She said, holding my hand and pulling me towards the door and my composure broke down again.

"Noooo... no... Minah!! I am not prepared!" I whined.

"Just... just let your curly hair down in the front here.... Yeah.. like this.. I will be standing right beside you, so I will keep checking to see that the scarf doesn't slip away okay... they will love you! You are the best after all!" She said, holding my hands in hers and giving me a gentle, encouraging squeeze.

"Minah... I really can't...!" I felt a lump in my throat.

"Just be the bold and confident you! Besides, I think they are really cool! Namjoon wasn't even worried about the hickeys! He knows them better right? So lets just trust your personality.... Just be you okay... Its not like they can do anything about it anyway. Namjoon is determined to take you as his wife!" She said tapping my cheek making it jiggle again. She laughed.