CH 34||

CHAPTER 34

"What the fuck just happened?" I said quietly and then I heard Minah squeal out in excitement.

"HYERIIII!!! CHUKAHAEYOOO!!!!(CONGRATULATIONS).... YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED IN LESS THAN TWO HOURS!!!" she screamed as she pounced on me, making us both fall on the bed.

"I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY FOR YOU!!!" She screamed.

"I-Is this for real?" I was so dazed.

"YES!!" She screamed hugging me... 

"Who the hell does that? Where is Namjoon? I need to talk to him... right now" I said seriously. If this was a joke it wasn't funny at all.

"Hyeriya!! Are you not happy? You just told his mother that if you were given a chance you would marry him right now! Here is the chance then! Why don't you look happy?" She said.

 I was happy! But this was taking time to digest...

"Just ... please... get me to talk to him... please... " I begged her in a kinder tone.

"Um.. okay" she frowned as she left me alone in the room.

 I took the scarf off and kicked my heels away as well... I was pacing around the room. A very uncomfortable, unsettling feeling, disturbing my insides. My brain could not rest.

After a few torturous minutes, I heard the door click and in walked Namjoon, his face showed that he was completely clueless about dealing with me.

"What the hell his happening?" I cried, running to him and hugging him tight. He seemed to be startled by my reaction. He just stood there motionless.

"Namjoon... I feel so intimidated right now" I told him. His hands immediately wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to his body, almost crushing me in his grip.

"Why are you intimidated? Did my mom say something?" He asked, running a hand through my curls that lay on my shoulders. My bun had fallen apart.

"She gave me that box and said the priest would be around by  2 p.m... Are we really getting married today?" I asked him quietly.

"Well that was the plan!" He said calmly.

"But... we can call it off if.." he began. 

"NO... Don't call it off... No! I'm just.. I'm... this is too quick!" I said.

"Are you having second thoughts?" He asked.

"Of course not! I do want to marry you and only you... its just that..."

"We don't have to, if you don't want to... I just wanted to give you a surprise but if you think we are rushing it, then lets call it off.." He whispered at the end. I scoffed.

"Rushing it is an understatement! It hasn't even been twenty four hours since you proposed" He seemed to look hurt by that. Oh shit!       "No!...Namjoon! I mean... wow! This is... its just.. very very very..... surprising...!" I said.

"Not in a good way I'm guessing " He barely whispered and looked away.

"No!! Its not in a 'not-good' way Joonie... look at me!" I said. 

He closed his eyes for a second and inhaled deeply. 

He forced a smile on his face and exhaled before looking at me. 

I just wanted to be comforted and assured that this is really happening. I had always been scared of things that were too perfect

Everything right now was too perfect

He was perfect! His parents were perfect

The place to get married at was perfect!

 It scared me.... But looking at his face and his smile gave me the confidence that I needed.

"Kiss me!" I said to him.  Because that was the only thing missing. 

He smiled and sighed. 

He moved a strand of hair away from my face and placed one hand behind my neck, pulled me to his lips. 

It wasn't rough, but his hand was so firm behind my neck, his lips were sure of how they were moving and his other hand tightened around my waist. 

I needed just that as I held onto the front of his shirt and kissed him back. 

His mouth moved with precision. I felt this strange feeling in my heart. 

I was feeling something which I wasn't even thinking. It felt like I could connect to him. 

It suddenly felt like this wasn't just a simple kiss. 

He had a purpose behind kissing me like that. It had no lust, neither did it feel like he was carelessly moving his lips. 

It was something else. I couldn't really tell... it felt like it was a kiss he didn't want to let go of, almost as if he was scared that he would never be able to kiss me again. 

It was making things inside me move. Wow

He loved me that much? I pulled away from the kiss to breathe, his breath hot on my face, but his lips came back for me. Both his hands held my face, making sure I don't pull away again, forcing me to take deep heavy breaths from my nose instead.

I let my hands move behind his neck to softly play with his hair and rub his back. I pushed him backwards until he was pressed against the wall and I pulled back away to hear a sweet whimper escape his lips as he tried to kiss me back again.

I held his face and pushed him back.

"Please...." He whispered.

"Eyy Kim Namjoon! Don't trust me enough?" I said biting his lower lip softly.

"I will keep you very happy. I promise. You will never regret marrying me" he said earnestly.

"I know that...." I said.

"Please don't doubt anything. Please don't have second thoughts" he said to me.

"I never had second thoughts... I just.. it was all happening so quickly. It seemed so not real! I was just veryyyy surprised like I already told you. You are my one and only Namjoon! Today, tomorrow and forever." I said.

"I love you" he breathed against my lips.

"No...I love you more. Now get going... I need to get ready for our big day!" I said trying to pull away from him but he pulled me back, holding me tight.

"Stay in my arms. I'm scared of letting you away even for a second" he said.

"You cheesy mofo! Get out!" I said, punching his chest lightly and pulling away.

"I will be back in your arms before you know it!" I promised him.

"You better baby!" He said, his smirk was back on his face making my heart race.

"Yeah yeah! Now go before I do something to you!" I said.

"Do me however " he said, pushing his coat off his shoulders while he smirked.

"Yaaa! Get out" I giggled, pulling his jacket back up before he caught my waist and planted his lips on mine again. He held it for a moment and then dropped little butterfly kisses before turning on his heel.

"See you at the alter!" He said and left.

-------------------------

AN:

Ahhhh it happening!!!

Just a few more chapters to go!!!