CH 4||

CHAPTER 4

I wore a navy dress that clung to my hips with black heels. I had a bit of mascara and blush that complimented my brown skin and a slightly brown/nude color lipstick. I complimented myself on how classy I looked, not to fancy but just right for a dinner nitty with a friends and that Namjoon. Just then Minah called.

"You ready yet?" she asked.

"Yes yes, Im just heading out" I said.

"Soooooo! Umm how did you like Namjoon?" she asked.

"Oh my gosh, please dont talk about that prick! You know what he just did? He came to tell me that we had to go out and I had just walked out of the shower in a towel. I didnt see him sitting on the bed and stripped down to change. It wasnt until i put on some clothes that I noticed him! He just silently watched until I noticed him in the mirror" I blabbered out in anger. I heard her laughing hysterically on the other side.

"YAh!! Its not funny Minah! He saw me naked from behind" I said.

"Damn Hyeri! Chill, Its not a big deal. Your chocolate cheeks are beautiful...You know men, in a situation like that, what would they say?" she said still giggling.

"Haha, I know my asscheeks are great, he even said so but how is it not a big deal? Would you rather have a man see you like that when you hardly know him?"I asked.

"If I were single and someone as hot as Namjoon were to be that man, I would definitely strip down and hop on that Di-" she said.

"Omo! You're a pervert too. Thank God you are getting married, that would force some sense into your head"I cut her off and she laughed.

"Ha ha, hurry downstairs now, we are about to head out too" she said and I hung up. I picked up my clutch and almost ran to the door jerking it open. I saw Namjoon standing outside. He was wearing a blue shirt folded up to his elbows and his pants hung by his hipbones by a belt. He had gelled his hair and combed them behind.

To be honest, he really looked so smart and classy and I hated to admit it, but he looked hot.

He whistled when he looked at me

"Nice!" he smirked.

"What are you doing outside my door?" I asked him.

"Well, since we are next door neighbours, I thought lets head down together" he said. I narrowed my eyes at him but wordlessly walked out and locked my room and walked ahead. I heard him chuckle behind me.

"Whats so funny?" I asked him without turning back.

"I kind of felt insulted that you preferred walking ahead instead of walking alongside me. But now that you walk ahead and I can see your hips swaying from side to side in that fitted dress, I dont think I mind too much" he said and chuckled again.

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around trying to think of something nasty to say back. But he just looked so perfect and his dimpled smirk was actually just plain sexy.

"Lets walk side by side Namjoon" is all I managed to say and then I mentally slapped myself on the face.

"That's fine by me" he said and chuckled.

——-

The restaurant was amazing and so was the food,I wanted to eat everything off the menu but got full pretty soon so I decided to stop. Minah and Jisoo had wanted to try out the special vodka which was complimentary that evening and they got pretty drunk.

I was surprised to find out that Namjoon didnt drink. I was kind of impressed, he seemed like the outright kind of person who would be doing all the wrong things. I didnt like drinking myself because I simply didnt like the taste. I would rather be sipping water or juice, which tasted much better to me.