CH 16||

Namjoon you looks so fine please let me live^^

Chapter 16

Needless to say, the rest of the ride was nothing but pure awkwardness. Namjoon wasnt his fun, flirty self either. No kind of dialogues were exchanged except for occassionally asking to check the gps route and randomly commenting on some building or tree we passed by.

It was so hard to concentrate on being normal. I didnt know if I i was really in love or if it was just my head and heart conspiring to mess with my sanity.

I tried to reassure myself thinking it was best that the wedding was tomorrow morning and then on the next night after i would be back to my warm cozy little apartment in Seoul, where I would think about Namjoon.....a lot..... for a day, two days, a week, two weeks and then I would finally move on with life and find someone who was ready to reciprocate my love.

When the awkwardness had gone too far, Namjoon just connected his phone to the aux cord and turned his playlist on.

After two and a half hours of listening to his play list, we finally found the high court. I looked at the time and it was about 12:15p.m. I was starving but I had work to do first. I hoped the office wasnt closed for lunch break already.

As soon as Namjoon had parked, I literally jumped out of the car with the files in my hand and ran for the door. At the reception I just had to ask for the marraige registration approval forms and I was given a ticket number.

I ran inside, gasping for air when i was greeted by a long line of people waiting for their own situations. My heart dropped. I looked at the number on my time. The current token being processed was only at #33.

I groaned under my breath in frustration and threw myself on one of the metal chairs, propping my elbows on my knees and burrying my face in my hands. Moments later I felt the chair beside me move.

"Whats up?" he said. I pointed at the number at the display and then at the little sheet of paper with your ticket number.

"Wow!" Namjoon exclaimed and slumped against his chair too.

"So we gonna chill here untill its number 99?" he asked.

"Got something better?" I said into my palms.

"Lets go eat. Im going to die of hunger" he said and a loud beep and number moved to #34 as two people from two counters were done with their paperwork.

"What if we miss our turn?" I said.

"We wont...lets just get a takeaway real quick and come back" He suggested.

"Or maybe...you go and eat and I'll just wait for our turn" I said.

"I dont eat alone" he said, his trademark pokerface back on!

"Aishh..jinjja..you are a grown man. Can't you just go get food for yourself" I whined. What was with him not liking to eat alone? He didnt look anywhere except his food anyway.

"Yes I'm a grown man and I can tell my stomach to wait. Im not eating alone" He said and folded his arms in front of his chest. I noticed his hands pulling at his tshirt and the fabric stretched across his firm chest muscles, making his nipples very obvious through the tee. My heart skipped a beat and I looked ahead instead.

"Suit yourself then" I said and then I noticed people beginning to get up and walk out of the place slowly.

I looked up to see what happened and saw the man at the counter placed a lunch break board. I whined again. It was 12:30p.m. Lunch break ended at 2:00p.m. Why the hell was the Lunch break that long?