CH 2||

CHAPTER 2

It said on the ticket to make it to the airport one hour before departure time. I was right on time but I saw no sign of the others. I called up Minah to find out where she was and she said they were running a bit late, however Namjoon was already at the airport too and she asked to keep an eye out for him.

What did she mean by keeping an eye out? Ive never even seen a picture of him so how was I to know who he was.

I decided to just grab some coffee while waiting for Minah and Jisoo, Its okay if we, I and Namjoon just wandered off separately until they came.

When my order arrived, a honeymoon package brochure caught my attention at the counter. It was a 15 day package for anywhere abroad and it was extremely expensive. I only smiled to myself thinking of all the lucky couples in love who could go to such trips to celebrate being together.

I grabbed my coffee drink and my wallet and abruptly turned around startling the person standing behind me and spilling all steaming hot latte on him.

"Ah Shibal! What are you doing?" he yelled.

"Oh no! Oh my Gosh I'm so sorry. I didnt mean to" I said hurriedly grabbing some tissues and trying to wipe his shirt clean.

"Damn... I know I have an affect on the ladies but this went too far. Being handsome is not easy" he mumbled out loud and ran his hand through his hair with a smirk looking down at me.

"Excuse me" I said, not believing my ears. He looked up at me, smirking even more. A dimple showing.

"You think you are a celebrity or something? I did not see you standing behind me and that is why I turned around so abruptly. Dont be self obsessed" I snapped.

"Oh really? Of course the truth is bitter. You wanted an excuse to talk to me" he said and smirked again. I shook my head in disbelief and just left.

"Yah! You ruined my expensive shirt. Arent you going to do anything about it" he yelled from behind. I stopped and looked around.

"Since you have a lot of fans for your handsome looks, ask them to gift you a new one" I replied and left the coffee shop.

Such an ungrateful person! I even wiped his shirt for him but he was so full of himself. Those are the kind of people who will never get to visit a honeymoon spot with someone they love because they cannot love anyone besides themselves. I scoffed at the thought.

---

20 minutes later Minah and Jisoo arrived too and I told them that I didn't try looking for Namjoon anyway because I didn't know how he looked. Jisoo called Namjoon and asked him to come where we were waiting.

The speakers boomed with the announcement that our flight had arrived and were requested to move towards the terminal to the flight. Jisoo said that Namjoon would make it as he was at the airport already and there was still some time before the flight left, so we started walking towards the gate.

Just then we all heard someone call out to Jisoo and looked around.

"Ah Namjoon! You made it. Where had to gone?" Jisoo said.
"Ahh.. I had to go change.." he stopped talking and looked at me. My jaw dropped in shock. It was the guy from the coffee store I spilled coffee on! No Way...

"You...." both of we pointed at the same time.

"You both met each other?" Minah asked confused.

"Lets get on the flight first" Jisoo said hurrying us all towards the terminal.

---
Minah and Jisoo were too busy cuddling with each other in their seats and I was stuck with the self absorbed man, Namjoon. He had excused himself a while ago and disappeared off to somewhere.