CH 14||

CHAPTER 14

The awkward dinner ended. Thank the heavens for that....but not really! There was another problem now.

"Didnt you say that the next time you would hail a cab and leave and I said I'd come with you?" Namjoon said panting.

"I did!! But it would be more embarassing with eommoni and abeoji screaming at us" I said. Minah's limp arms were slung around my neck and her dead weight all over me, while Jisoo heavy form was hung over Namjoon's left shoulder and Minah's left elbow in his right arm's grip. They got mad drunk again and I had to haul them out of the cab till their room. As I finally pushed Minah on the bed, I threw myself on the sofa, Namjoon sat down on a sofa too, opposite me. Both of us were so exhausted.

"Just until day after tomorrow" Isighed.

"See you are tired too" Namjoon said. I felt so annoyed, all he could talk about is ruining this wedding.

"Yes Namjoon, Im tired. Goodnight" I said as I  stormed out of the room, Namjoon calling out and following at my heels.

"Hyeri-ya wait" I  heard him behind me but it was a long day, I really didnt want to listen to anything de motivating after all that fun. I smoothly went  down the stairs to the floor below and slid my key to unlock but before I could, i was yanked away from it by the elbow and slammed against the door, Namjoon's face just a breath away.

I looked at him petrified, my back rigid against the door. The look on his face, of course it was a poker face, but the difference was, he looked as confused by what he did as I was. My eyes shifted, undecisive of what part of his face to look at. His eyebrows were knit together, examining my face.

Glimpses of the kiss from dinner played in clips in my head, I wanted a replay right now. My heart was hyper and excited, I gulped hard as the smell of his cologne, tinted with a bit of his  'clean' scent, started messing with my senses. I wanted to pull him to me but there were so many question marks in my head.

Will it just be a kiss? Will it not escalate to something else? Will you be the only one with feelings? Will you just be one of 'those' women to Namjoon? What was the point if that was the case? A fucked up experience again? I  shook my head to get rid of these thoughts.

But there were numerous voices inside my head that fired these questions at me simultaneoulsy. When I tried to shut one down, another one would take its place.

Namjoon placed a finger under my chin and lifted my face, making me look him in the eye. His eyes shifted from my eyes, to my lips and back to my eyes again as he closed the distance and gently touched his lips to mine. I might have protested against doing this in a corridor of a hotel but I realized that mine and Namjoon's were the only rooms on this floor... besides it was past midnight and no bell boys or service ladies would be around.

My body eased against the door, my weight totally on it, I stayed still, feeling the tenderness of his lips against mine, inhaling the air he exhaled and feeling heady with what it was doing to me. Namjoon pulled back to look in my eyes again. My eyes opened halfway, my lips parted as I returned his gaze like a drugged person.

He held my face in his hand and stroked my jaw with his thumb. I felt like a million butterflies were fluttering all over my skin tingling with an unearthly sensation. His thumb touched my lower lip only lightly before he leaned down again and took my upper lip into his, sweetly kissing it and sucking it, his hand slid down to my waist and pulled me closer to his body.

I squealed into the kiss as I felt his firm torso onto mine and my hands wrapped around his neck by themselves. I responded to his kiss with equal eagerness, letting him know that I was more than just enjoying it. Both his hands were on my back, moving all over constantly until they came to rest on my nice rounded a$$ and squeezed them. I heard him moan into the kiss and I swear at that moment he sounded so irresistibly sexy, it turned me on and drew a moan from my lips as well.

His warm soft tongue slid into my mouth, lightly touching mine and then withdrew immediately for his lips to kiss mine. I opened my mouth to slide in my tongue this time. The wet warmth of his mouth welcomed me as I let my tongue explore his depth before lightly massaging his tongue.

He played along with my tongue and then bit my lower lip gently, earning another moan from me, his lips trailed down to my neck and then to my collarbone, where he let his tongue draw circles, making me cling closer to him. I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling, becoming aware of where we were again. It was heady, it was sexy as hell and I was loving it. Namjoon being tongue and lips all over me was out of this world, but was it worth it? Would I not regret it?

"Namjoon.." I said breathlessly, but he kept licking and kissing at my neck and shoulder. I gently pushed him away. It was him that looked drugged now. I looked him straight in the eye, making him do the same.

"Namjoon you...drive me crazy. This..this whole thing is hot and you are hot...and sexy...and cute...and..no..what I want to say is..." Namjoon slowly straightened himself, moving away from me as I continued talking.

"I am this person, who cannot do all this without my feelings getting in the way. You and I are two very different kind of people and that is why I feel myself being pulled towards you, like two opposite poles of a magnet, but I dont want to end up hurt. You do not believe in commitments and I am looking for someone to depend on, to lean on. I know its just a kiss and its not a big deal for you but Im the kind who could get really f*cked up about all this. I do not want to be led to a direction by myself where you do not intend to lead me. So if you kiss me now, you will make me fall in love with you, like you said on the flight. So we better stop if that kind of feeling is unhealthy for us" I said, looking at my feet. He moved back one step and slid his hands inside his pocket. No matter what he did, he couldnt stop being sexy in my eyes, it was better that I  kept looking at my heels.

"I understand...I respect that" he finally said, breaking the awkward silence. He turned the key in the keyhole, unlocking my door for me.

"Good night then" he said, before he turned to walk towards his door. I saw his back as he unlocked his key and got inside wordlessly, closing the door behind him. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Prevention is better than cure" I whispered to myself and sighed. I pushed my door open and quietly walked in.

_______

AN
short, and a filler chapter, but much needed
Don't forget to vote, comment and share.