ch 10||

RIP KAY. 👆👆

------

Chapter 10

I woke up to muffled voices.

As I opened my  eyes and my vision became considerably clear I saw Namjoon at the door talking to someone hurriedly...was it a dream? Where was I? Why was he in my room?

As my senses started taking over me little by little, I realized this wasnt my room and then I remembered what had happened. So embarassing. I started shifting under the sheets as I tried to get up.

Both of the men  just noticed me then and Namjoon rushed to my side, helping me up, placing the pillow vertically behind me for support.

"Feeling any better?" he asked.

"Something feels weird?" I grumbled and so did my stomach.

The other man came to stand beside Namjoon.

"What did you have for lunch Ms. Hyeri " he asked. A bucket of icecream wasnt it?

"I skipped lunch, I had icecream instead"

"You seem to have fainted due to dehydration. You should be eating on time. Namjoon-shi, just give her something to drink and eat. It doesnt look serious. I'll be leaving now." he nodded towards Namjoon.

"Ne" Namjoon said following him outside, seeing him off. He was good looking for a doctor I noted.
——

Namjoon quietly closed the door after him and walked towards me pushing a fresh cart of food in my direction. He seemed to have ordered it just moments ago, it smelt heavenly. He was wearing clothes now, which was such a relief.

"You are not going anywhere until I see you eat to your neck now" he said.

"But we have a gala dinner, there will be amazing food there" I protested.

"Im calling Jisoo and letting him know we cant make it"

"Ugh!! Why are you being such a prick?"

"I am one. Am I not?" he said, sitting opposite me on the bed and laying out the tray with food for me. I got distracted by the visual for a moment. Steak, spaghetti with meatballs and chicken wings. I picked one wing up popping it in mouth before I continued with the conversation. I was so hungry. I popped out the bones in my hand and threw them in the empty bowl on the cart.

"Yeah so...I dont know about you but I am definitely going for the dinner". I announced as I chewed.

"Like this? Collapsing all of a sudden, you even seemed to be hallucinating after that speeding car incident. You didnt speak the whole way back and just stared into nothing. You looked possessed honestly." he said, twirling spaghetti around the fork and shoving it into my mouth.

I chewed and gulped quick, partly to continue talking and partly because I was so hungry.

"You heard the doctor, he said it isnt a big thing right? Its like a punishment, and and and Minah specially got me a dress for this gala dinner" i said with my mouth full.

"Why do women equate dinners with outfits?" He mumbled

"I mentioned the food first. You want to eat the food too right? I know it! I know it! Food and you are the next biggest love story after Romeo and Juliet" that made him fall onto the bed and laugh.

Thank God he laughed. I badly wanted to go for that dinner, desperately.

"Right!" he said, cutting off a piece of steak and feeding it to me.