Weasley Twins one shot

"Ugh!" I moaned as soon as I saw that awful smirk on my brother, Draco's, face. Not because he was making that horrible face, but I knew what he was showing his friends.

My baby pictures.

And not the cute ones, either. The awful, embarrassing, bathtub/sobbing/getting my diaper changed ones.

Just because Draco was in Slytherin, he thought he was better than me. He was constantly doing stuff like this to irritate me, and I had just put up with it. Until now. I was going to end this.

When he saw me walk away, Draco probably assumed that I was going back to the common room to hide. He was totally wrong. I was going to get help.

After all, there are only two people you can trust to help you pull the best prank of your entire career: the Weasley twins.

xxxx

"I can't wait!" grinned Fred. George nodded eagerly beside him.

The three of us were waiting in a corner of the library. We had just finished laying the perfect trap for Draco.

After this, he would leave me alone.

Finally, Draco (complete with entourage) walked in to the library, as he did every night at seven o'clock sharp. He was just the sort of person who followed a strict schedule, and that had actually been really helpful when I planned the prank.

George squeezed my hand and pulled me after him and Fred to hide behind the nearest bookshelf. From between the books, we had a great view of what happened next.

Draco opened his book and sat down at the table. Everything was perfectly normal - that is, until the owl flew in.

His friends Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy looked at Draco, confused, when the owl dropped its letter on his lap.

Draco's expression changed from curiosity to horror as soon as he recognized the envelope - it was a howler.

"DRACO MALFOY!" The letter roared in the voice of our father. I covered my mouth with my hands to stop from giggling.

Draco blushed crimson.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? YOU CAN'T HONESTLY EXPECT ME TO CONTINUE TO SUPPORT YOU THIS WAY. FIRST, FAILING MUGGLE STUDIES AND NOW THIS?"

Draco cringed, and I almost felt bad for him. Our father had been angry with him about this for months. But it was Draco's own fault, really - he hadn't studied for that class because he was too busy ranting to his friends about "mudbloods."

"YOU NEED TO LEAVE Y/N ALONE. FOCUS ON YOUR WORK, AND STOP FOOLING AROUND."

When the letter finally burst into flames, Draco was actually looking pretty upset. Thankfully, Fred, George and I had decided against adding the last line ("I'd almost rather have Harry Potter as a son.") because that would have been way too cruel.

But I was satisfied with the prank. Draco wasn't too embarrassed, because only some of his friends saw the letter, but he would certainly be leaving me alone for a while, and that was all that I had wanted.

I high-fived Fred and George as we snuck out of the library.