Harry Potter dirty one shot

This was it. Tonight was the night. This was the night you would finally lose your virginity to your boyfriend Harry.

This night had been on your mind for weeks now, though it seemed like ages. When you told him you wanted him to be your first, Harry was shell shocked. He was speechless. He was floored! Harry didn't ever think about this actually happening, the thought of him making love to you never crossed his mind until now.

Harry was just as nervous as you were; after all, this was his first time too. He had a hard time wrapping his head around the fact that this was finally happening, that he finally got the chance to make you feel like a real woman.

He was excited, yet terrified out of his mind. You felt the same way.

Harry had brought you up to his room for the night, having kicked out Ron and his other roommates for reasons they didn't know.

You were standing in front of him in his room. The lights were dimmed but the moon gave off a reflection that poured into the middle of the room.

Harry could see how nervous you were. You were continually wiping the sweat off of your hands on your skirt, picking at the small dead ends in your hair every now and then, and making your eyes fly wildly around the room, blinking every so often.

Harry decided to take the initiative and help you calm down your nerves. Slowly, he walked up to you and gently took your hands in his. You looked up at him, the nervousness and the scared emotion flooding your eyes. Your breathing picked up as he pulled your torso into his chest but kept your hands together.

"I know you're scared." Harry whispered, sending shivers down your spine, "I'm nervous too. It's my first time as well, you know."

You both gave each other a small smile as he kept talking.

"I want to make this as comfortable and as enjoyable for you as possible." he murmured lovingly, "It's going to hurt, so if you want me to pull out, tell me and I will okay?"

You nodded and slowly released your intertwined hands to pull him closer to you by his waist.

"Okay." you muttered nervously.

Harry gave you a big smile as he leaned his face closer to you. His lips hovered over yours for a few seconds, the sexual tension becoming so real you could almost touch it.

Suddenly, you leaned up and pressed your lips to his. Harry eagerly kissed back as his hands softly gripped your face, then moved to tangle in your hair.

Harry leaned into you more and he used his tongue to pry open your lips. You eagerly let him inside as your tongues began exploring each other's mouths.

Your hands went to the buttons on his shirt. You couldn't stop your hands from shaking as they unbuttoned his shirt, but you didn't care. Not when Harry was kissing you like it would be his last.

You slowly pushed his shirt over his shoulders and his arms moved to yank the sleeves off of his body. He threw the shirt to the side and moved his hands to your shirt. He found that your nimble fingers were already there; they were finishing unbuttoning the last two buttons. But Harry took your hands and gently placed them at your sides.

"Let me do it." he whispered in your mouth.

You nodded and let him strip you of your shirt. It immediately fell from his hands as the sleeves slipped from your arms.

Harry immediately took off his pants and kicked them away, allowing you push down your skirt and stepping out of it.

He stopped kissing you and pulled away to look at your body. You were beautiful. Even though sometimes you couldn't see it, Harry thought you were beautiful all the time. His eyes widened as they scanned up and down your body, taking in the heavenly sight before him.