What you do at Hogwarts when it's raining

Harry: You go to the library. Knowing the both of you, you needed to catch up on homework and with the distraction of Quidditch and the grounds out of the way, you don't really have an excuse for not studying. But somehow, you never end up doing any work.

Ron: He teaches you how to play Wizards Chess. You were never interested in Wizards Chess that much, but you knew Ron loved it so you asked him to teach you. You spent the next three hours learning the rules and attempting to play. You were okay for a first-time player. You were just glad you were with Ron.

Draco: You walked around the castle. Seeing as the weather was horrible and you both were extremely bored in your common room, you decided to go for a walk around the castle. You spent hours, walking the corridors, talking, examining the different paintings and tapestry. It was, in your opinion, wonderful.

Neville: You hung out in in the Gryffindor Common Room. When you saw the conditions outside, you both decided to just have a lazy day. You spent the whole day by the fire talking, cuddling, drinking tea, laughing, and having a great day, despite the weather.

Fred: You would joke around each other. When the weather sucks and you and Fred have nothing else to do, you spend the day cracking jokes and pulling pranks. Really this was nothing new, although, for some reason, it was just so much better than a normal day.

George: You would stay in bed. There wasn't much to do on raining days. You and George weren't about to do homework, and pranks just weren't as fun when the weather was terrible. So instead, you just slept. It was a great way to spend the day and be together at the same time.