Blaise Zabini dirty one shot

"What the fuck did you just say?!" Blaise roared as Draco chortled and smirked at him.

"You heard me." Draco taunted.

Blaise stormed up to Draco with his shoulders set and his jaws clenched. You tried to pull him back by his arm, but it was no use. He only gently pushed you behind him as he used his body to block your view from Draco.

"You wanna try saying that again?" Blaise sneered menacingly as he pushed Draco, knocking him into the wall behind him.

Draco stared at Blaise, his eyes were full of anger and rage. He stared coldly at Blaise for only about a second before moving his gaze to you. You cowered down slightly behind Blaise's tall frame and tried to avoid Draco's stare, but it wasn't working.

Draco's lips curled into a maddening smile as he spoke.

"What's the matter love?" he cooed innocently, "Are you scared of me?"

Blaise suddenly slammed his arm into Draco's neck and started pushing him into the wall. However, it was no use. Draco kept talking.

"Are you scared of a Slytherin, Hufflepuff girl?" he asked in choppy breaths now.

"What do you think I'm going to do, hurt you?"

He moved his ice cold stare over to Blaise again and smirked.

"I just might."

"YOU WON'T DO A DAMN THING." Blaise roared, "I'LL KILL YOU BEFORE YOU GET THE CHANCE."

Draco shook his head as best he could and chuckled, though they more came out as gasps of air because of Blaise's arm.

"To think that such a Slytherin like you would fall at the hands of a silly Mudblood. I thought you better."

Blaise didn't say anything, but kept his arm locked against Draco's neck and moved his jaw back and forth in anger.

"You really want me to repeat what I said?"

"I dare you to. Word for word." Blaise hissed.

Draco smirked. "Fine."

His now raging grey eyes flashed over to you, where you were still cowering behind Blaise.

"She's a piece of shit inferior. She doesn't belong in our world. Why would you want someone like her when you can obviously do so much better. It's like you're in love with a bag of garbage."

Blaise was about to repeatedly slam Draco's head against the wall, but decided against it.

He had another idea.

He loosened the push he had on Draco's neck and leaned forward a little bit and whispered something that only the two of them could hear.

"I bet I can make her scream."

The raging, cold demeanor in Draco's eyes immediately washed away as they became shocked and stared at Blaise.

"W-what?"

Blaise's lips formed into a smirk,

"You heard me. I bet I can make her scream. Louder than you ever could."

Draco gulped but kept staring at Blaise.

"That's what this is about, isn't it?" Blaise sneered, "You're just jealous that I get to hold her every night? Kiss her whenever I want? Fuck her when I want to?"

Draco turned away from Blaise and adverted his gaze to the side of him, so that he was staring at one of Filch's supply closets next to him.

Blaise noticed what he was looking at and smirked.