George Weasley one shot

Sparks flew through the air, chasing after Umbridge and filling everyone else in the Great Hall with glee.

Fred and George Weasley, my best friend and my boyfriend, had done it again.

Done it one last time. The twins were leaving in a few moments to start a joke shop, which was great and all, but they weren't coming back.

Fred and George swooped over my head on their broomsticks and I bit back tears

I couldn't believe George was leaving me.

We made eye contact as he dodged another one of his fireworks. I guess he could tell how I felt because he flew down towards me and pulled me into a tight embrace.

"Y/n, I'm going to miss you so much," George whispered into my ear.

I couldn't speak without crying, so I just nodded in agreement.

He leaned down and kissed me hard on the mouth.

"You know, you can always come visit.

I wiped my eyes. "It isn't the same! George, I wish I was coming with you."

He looked straight into my eyes and said, "Why didn't you tell me that before? You could have."

I blinked. I hadn't told him before because I hadn't thought that he would let me come.

"George, if I pack my things now will you wait for me?"

He nodded and said, "Be fast. Umbridge will be back before long."

I skipped up the stairs to the Gryffindor common room, feeling happier than I had been since before Fred and George had told me that they were leaving.