Draco Malfoy song imagine

Song: Love The Way You Lie, Eminem and Rihanna

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn

Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts

Just gonna stand there and hear me cry

Well that's alright because I love the way you lie

I love the way you lie..."

You and Draco's relationship had been spiraling out of control lately. At first, you both thought this relationship would be a good idea. At first, you both thought you guys would last forever.

That feeling quickly faded.

He always yelled at you and got angry with you for the stupidest, tiniest things. It hurt you so much and most fights would result in you breaking down in tears, sobbing your face off.

And there was nothing he did to stop it. There was nothing he did to dry your tears. He just stood there and watched you cry, watch your heart break a little more right in front of him.

But somehow, in your twisted mind, you didn't care. Because you loved him, and you assumed this is what love was like. Your relationship with Draco corrupted you so much that you actually liked the pain he was inflicting on you.

"I can't tell you what it really is.

I can only tell you what it feels like.

And right now there's a steel knife in my windpipe.

I can't breathe, but I still fight while I can fight.

As long as the wrong feels right, it's like I'm in flight."

If Draco could tell you what love felt like, all he could tell you was that it felt like someone stabbing a knife in his throat. It was painful, and he couldn't breathe, but he somehow he could still fight for you and love you when he could.

He had no idea what was going on with him. Everything was suddenly backwards. Wrong became right and right became wrong.

And when the wrong felt right to him, he felt like he was the one being right and you were the one who was wrong.

"High off of her love, drunk from her hate

It's like I'm huffing paint and I love her,

The more I suffer, I suffocate.

And right before I'm about to drown, she resuscitates me.

She fucking hates me and I love it."

There were times when you had crazy, rough, passionate, sex to distract from the constant arguments you were having. Even though it didn't help your relationship one bit, Draco couldn't help but feel better about everything. He felt like the sex was making him forget about everything and he overall felt happy, even if it was only for an hour.

But when you hated him, yelled at him, argued with him, he became angry. Disoriented. There times where he would physically hurt you and he wouldn't even give it a second thought because he was just so caught up in all the hate you were giving him.

It was practically suffocating him, loving you. But right before he would breakdown and lose control of everything, you'd bring him right back. And honestly, you didn't know why you did. You hated him.

But he loved the fact that you hated him.

"'Wait where are you going?!'

'I'm leaving you.'