Fred Weasley one shot

You and Fred had an...interesting relationship. You guys weren't together - as in 'couple' together - but you weren't just friends either. It was one of those relationships where you would call it a 'friends with benefits' kind of deal. Of course, you guys didn't have sex, seeing as how he was three years older than you, but that didn't mean you guys didn't fool around.

You and Fred had both decided on a friends with benefits deal because at the time neither of you wanted to be in a relationship, yet neither of you wanted to be alone - if you can catch at what I'm saying. Plus, you two found each other to be extremely sexy. So why not, right?

However, there were some complications that arose out of your relationship with him.

The age difference wasn't that big of a deal. He was 17 and you were 14, but it did limit the things you two did quite a lot.

The other thing was, you were Hermione Granger's sister. Now don't get me wrong, you loved Hermione with all of your heart. But if she ever caught wind of the fact that you and Fred were sneaking around behind her back like this, she'd ban you from speaking to any boy ever again. And of course, you couldn't have that.

The last thing was, you fell in love with Fred. Which definitely wasn't supposed to happen. The relationship you two had was only supposed to relieve you two of your sexual frustrations, not encourage one person to fall in love with the other.

But you couldn't say anything. Are you kidding? That would very well destroy what you and Fred had going on and to be perfectly honest, you didn't want that to stop that anytime soon.

So you decided to take out all of your love and sexual frustration out on him. You and Hermione were staying at the burrow for a few days while your parents were out of town, and so far, it had been going very well.

You and Fred managed to get a good snog in every chance you two got. It was a wonder how you never managed to get caught...until now that is.

You and Fred were up in his bedroom for the fourth time that day, viciously snogging with each other.

You were straddling him on his bed, your hands tangled in his hair, your lips roughly attacking his, and your crotch sliding grinding on his a bit.

Fred's hands held your hips tightly and his head was turned slightly to the side to give you a better angle, that way your tongues would connect deeper and easier.

Fred groaned in your mouth as you ground down on his crotch slowly, but deep all at the same time.

"(Y/N)..." he moaned into your mouth.

"Hmm?" you mumbled as your lips went to attack his neck.

Fred squeezed his eyes shut momentarily before responding.

"You know we can't..." he trailed off.

You groaned and went back to kissing his mouth.

"I know, but that doesn't mean we still can't have fun." you breathed into his mouth, smirking.

He moaned again and pulled you closer to him, his grip on you a little tighter.

Fred's hand was about to reach down to grope for your ass when Ron and Hermione suddenly entered the room.

"What the hell is this?!" Hermione nearly shrieked.

You sprang off of Fred immediately, completely shocked. You fixed your clothes and managed to fix some of your hair while Fred scooted further back on his bed and looked at Hermione and Ron, breathless.

"(Y/N) what in the bloody hell is going on here?" Hermione yelled.

"Um, I uh, we -"

"We were snogging." Fred said immediately, shooting you a look that screamed worry.