Draco Malfoy dirty one shot

"For fuck's sake, Draco! What is your problem?!" you yelled at him. Draco was on the other side of the room, staring you down with ice in his eyes. He had snuck you into the Slytherin common room to escape the party in the Great Hall downstairs. What started out as an innocent, friendly conversation about anything and everything turned into a argument on how and why Draco treated people so horribly and what he benefited from it.

"What do you want me to say, (Y/N)? That I'm sorry? That I regret the things I've said? That I should be 'nicer' to people?!" he retaliated back.

You stood up and walked towards him, "Yes! Yes, that's EXACTLY what you should do. You treat everyone around you like such shit! I don't understand why you need to think you're better than them."

"I AM BETTER THAN THEM.", he roared, pacing around the room, "I'm better than all of those filthy Mudbloods downstairs, better than all of my Slytherin housemates-"

"Are you better than me?"

That stopped him cold. He turned to look at you, his hair tousled from angrily running his hands through it, his breathing out of place and his face slowly going blank.

Your eyes pierced straight through his body, staring into his soul. "Are you better than me?", you repeated.

Draco opened his mouth to say something, but the words just weren't coming out.

You shut your mouth and turned around to look at the fireplace, angry tears coming down your face. You turned to face him again. Draco was staring at the floor, trying to rack his brain for a response. Nothing.

"I don't know what I expected from you.", you softly said, "After all the time that we spent together, I would've thought that you would be different from what everyone else says about you, from how you portray yourself to other people. Apparently, I was wrong."

Draco stared at you, sadness starting to overtake his features. "(Y/N) I -"

"Save it." , you snapped, "You are not better than anyone else. You never will be better than anyone else. And you have no right to think that way. Just because you get your wealth and pure-blood status from your mommy and daddy doesn't give you the right to treat everyone else like shit".

You started yelling. "Everyone has feelings too you know! I have feelings! And apparently, you don't give two fucks about them!"

Draco finally opened his mouth, "(Y/N) that's not true."

"Yes it is!"

"NO IT ISN'T." he was the one yelling now, "I have always cared about you. Right from the start. Right from when I met you on the train to Hogwarts and you had on those ridiculous glasses that made you look dorky and cute all at the same fucking time! Right from when I watched you be sorted into a house and you were sorted into Gryffindor! As much as I wanted to hate you, I swear to God I couldn't. Right from when you told me you were Muggle-born, I cared about you then! I have ALWAYS cared about you, even when it didn't seem like it, I did. And I'm sorry, I am so goddamn sorry."

He had you backed up against the fireplace now, his hands on either side of the concrete.

He stopped yelling, but now he had started...crying? "I have always loved you (Y/N). Did you know that? I have always fucking loved you but I can't do anything about it. We're in two completely different worlds."

You stared up at him, the tears cascading down your face and your mouth slightly open.

"And I don't know if I'm good enough to belong in yours."

His speech was finished and he had officially broken down crying. His head landed into your shoulder and he wept. You didn't have any clue on what else to say to him, so you only wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into you for a hug, which resulted in him bringing you tightly into his arms, his arms squeezing your torso against him with his head still on your shoulder.