Young Sirius Black dirty one shot

You had decided to stay at Hogwarts for Christmas seeing as how your parents were in Tahiti for the holidays and you had no other family to go home to. It sucked, sure, but it had its perks. You could get homework done without any distractions, the food was to die for, and no one would talk to you because you were a Slytherin. And that was just the way you liked it.

You were sitting in the library finishing up an essay Professor Binns had assigned your History of Magic class on the Giant Wars. Realizing you were missing some information, you decided to get up and go find a book you had spotted earlier in the restricted section of the library. Since Madam Pince wasn't there because she had to attend a staff meeting of some sorts and she fully trusted you, seeing as how you were always in there and you were quiet and respectful towards her, she decided to just leave you in the library.

One thing she didn't mention to you was that there was another student in there with you.

You finally found the book you were looking for and just as you were about to grab it, it was snatched away from you by someone else. You furrowed your eyebrows in anger and looked up to see Sirius Black standing in front of you with the book in his hand.

"Ah ah ah..." he grinned at you, "I saw it first."

You glared at him. "I saw it when I first walked in here, it's mine." You tried to grab the book from him but seeing as how we was taller, he just raised it over his head.

"Oh, but I need it more than you do, Slytherin." he gave you a look of fake sympathy.

You snorted and rolled your eyes. "I highly doubt that."

He laughed at you and you just walked away, rolling your eyes.

He put the book back, hurried to catch up with you and when he did, he stopped right in front of your face and leaned his arm against the books. He eyed you up and down, his tongue running along the inside of his bottom lip. "Why are you even here anyway? Don't you have house-elves to order around and make them do everything for you back home?"

You gave him an annoyed look and blinked a little bit. Was he seriously turning you on?

"My parents decided to go to Tahiti for the holidays, thank you very much."

He smirked. "Why's that? They didn't want you bringing the hate home?"

You turned around and tried to walk away but he ran quickly to stand in front of you again. "Oh come on" he said jokingly, biting his lip "I was just messing around."

"Why are you here?" you questioned immediately, crossing your arms over your chest and intentionally sticking your chest out slightly.

He caught sight of what you were doing and smiled a bit. "Parents disowned me. They didn't like the fact that I was sorted into a house that doesn't produce evil wizards."

"Not all of us are like that, you know." you said, annoyed.

Rolling his eyes he said, "What, like you're not ever going to go dark side in your lifetime?"

You became slightly angry. "I won't!"

He snorted. "Yeah, that's what a lot of Slytherin say before they actually do it."

"What about you, Gryffindor? You're supposed to be polite and dignified. Last time I checked, helping Potter bully Snape is not either of those things." you sneered at him.

He walked forward and managed to back you into the shelf. "Maybe I'm not like most Gryffindor."

"And maybe I'm not like most Slytherin." you responded. Your eyes were now trained on his as his were on yours. You could feel his body heat radiating off of yours and his eyes were turning slightly back.