Ron Weasley dirty one shot

You were abruptly woken up by a piercing scream coming from the other end of the tower. You shot out of your bed and looked around, only to meet Hermione's worried eyes and watch her sprint out of her bed and down the stairs. You followed closely behind her and when you got to the bottom, Harry was at the bottom of his staircase with his hair disheveled, glasses askew, and his breathing frantic.

"It's Ron!" he shouted as the two of you neared him. Instantly, you shot your gaze up the staircase, as if to see Ron standing there.

"I can't wake him up. Nothing's waking him up. I don't know what to do!" Harry yelled worriedly as he started pacing back and forth with his chest heaving up and down.

"Maybe we should get McGonagall." Hermione squeaked as she moved over to the door, but you stopped her instantly.

"No. Let me see if I can help."

Hermione stared at you for a second before exhaling and nodding slowly, as did Harry. You immediately bolted up the stairs to Harry and Ron's room to find Ron writhing on his bed and Neville trying to wake him up.

You strode over to Neville and gently pushed him out of the way.

"Go downstairs, I can wake him up." you said softly. Neville took one last look at Ron before nodding and running downstairs to meet Harry and Hermione.

"Ron." you said firmly, shaking him roughly, "Ron, wake up. You're dreaming, wake up!"

You kept shaking him until he shot out of bed and flung open his eyes, looking wildly around the room before finding you.

"Oh God, baby." he cried out, you immediately sitting on his bed and taking him in your arms.

You rocked him back and forth slightly as your fingers ran through his red hair. You bent down and moved his hair out of his face only to find tears running down it. You gently kissed him on the head and sucked in a breath, trying your hardest not to let yourself cry.

"Wanna tell me what happened?" you asked softly.

Ron clutched onto your sweatpants as he cried harder.

"Y-you were tor-tured and ki-lled...I couldn't m-make out the f-face..."

You gasped in shock and widened your eyes. Tears threatened to pour out of your face, but you couldn't do that, not now.

"Ron...Ron baby, that never happened. I'm alive. Okay? I'm fine." you said shakily.

Ron sniffled a few more times and sat up, wiping the tears from his face. But your warm hands suddenly landed on his cold face and started wiping away tears for him.

"I know but it was horrible. I couldn't do anything about it, you were just...screaming and crying for help and I couldn't-"

"Ssshhh..." you cut him off and gently placed your lips over his, kissing him softly.

Ron instantly relaxed and wrapped his arms around your shoulders tightly, bringing you closer all the more.

He released and placed his forehead on yours.

"God I love you." he whispered, "I'm sorry, I know this was probably stupid of me.."

"No. No, no, no, never. You're not stupid, Ron. I love you." you whispered softly in the darkness as you kissed him once more, his hands fisting in your shirt.

"You could never be stupid." you said once you pulled away again.

Ron stared at you for a few seconds before he smiled and pulled you closer to him.