Young Sirius Black dirty one shot

Crying. That's all you could do at this point. Because recently, your family had burned you off of their family tree because you made your relationship with Sirius public.

You were a Slytherin and until now, you hated half-bloods and Muggles and everything that they stood for. You hated the fact that they were even allowed in Hogwarts because in your mind, they had absolutely no right to be here. You hated a lot of the Gryffindors for absolutely no reason. And to be honest, you didn't know why you hated them. In your mind, they were filthy vermin that needed to be rid of from the school because they couldn't achieve such greatness like yours and other Slytherin families have achieved.

Then you met Sirius Black.

Sirius was one of those people who showed you a different side of life. You know those people you meet who you really hate at first but then they suddenly get under your skin and open up your mind and turn it a completely different direction than it was going in before? Sirius was that person.

The more you talked to him, hung out with him, even hugged him, you could feel yourself changing. Sirius changed your entire perspective on the people you hated and made you think about the reason as to why you hated them.

Eventually, you fell in love with Sirius, as he did you.

The moment you boldly proclaimed that you and Sirius were in a relationship, your family disowned you and your friends turned against you.

Now you had no one left, except Sirius. He always tried to make sure you were okay, always tried to comfort you when he got the chance. But no matter what he did, it didn't change the fact that you were virtually alone with no family or real friends.

Your former Slytherin friends had left for a trip to Hogsmeade, without you. It's not like you wanted to go anyway, there would be not much to do if the friends that usually went with you to places like this completely ignored you. So you just stayed here to get some homework done.

However, as you were walking to the library, you started reflecting on the past week and your now nonexistent friends and family. The thoughts of their memories and how they were suddenly just thrown away in the span of a week clouded your mind. Suddenly, you were leaned up the against the wall crying your eyes out.

Crying was all you could do. Everything you'd ever known was ripped out of your hands just like that. Crying was your only release right now.

Sirius just so happened to be at the school too. He didn't want to go to Hogsmeade because...well he just didn't want to.

He just so happened to be on his way to the library too, until he saw you leaning against the wall with your hands on your knees crying your eyes out.

Sirius saw this and rushed towards you immediately.

"Baby, what's wrong!? What's happened?!" he asked worriedly, his hands placed tightly on your shoulders.

You were still heavily sobbing but you could respond nonetheless.

"I-I mi-ss my friends..." you blubbered out, "a-and my family.."

Sirius gave you a sad look as he cooed and pulled you into his chest, letting you fold into him and cry on his shirt.

He sighed and stroked your hair. His lips moved down to your ear.

"Baby if they really cared about you, they'd support us. I know this is hard to hear but you're better off with me."

Your crying slowly subsided as you sniffled one last time and looked up at him.

Sirius bore his sympathizing brown eyes into yours and delicately moved a few strands of hair out of your face.

"I know it's hard for you right now. It's hard for me too. But we can get through this."