Draco Malfoy dirty one shot

You were particularly horny for a while today ever since you watched Draco exercising in his house, shirtless and very sweaty. You were staying at his house for Easter break, and today was only your first day.

You watched him as he lifted weights, did sit ups, push ups, chin ups, bench pressed weights, and even jumped roped. Damn, he was extremely sexy.

Suddenly, you remembered that he had bought you some lingerie for the week, so you hurried to his room and shuffled through the bags until you found a violet purple set you really liked. You slipped it on quickly and put on these sky high black pumps that he really loved seeing you wear.

You sat down on his bed, waiting for him to come back. When he walked in the room and saw you, he froze.

Draco's eyes widened and his breathing picked up. His voice also went up an octave. "H-Hi (Y/N)."

You bit your lip seductively and stood up slowly. "Hi Draco."

You slowly walked your way over to him, your heels clicking on the hardwood floor. You stopped in front of him and stared into his eyes.

"Like what you see?" you asked as you stroked him lightly through his shorts.

He sucked in another breath and stared at you. "Yes.."

You smiled at him. "Good."

You kissed him lightly on the lips at first, your mouths barely touching. But he leaned forward a little more and started kissing you harder. His hands slowly came to meet at your back and he was just about to deepen the kiss when you pulled away abruptly.

"Y'know, I wonder what it would be like to make love on the floor of your gym." You gave him a look and spun out of his grip to walk down the hall to the gym.

Draco was officially hard now.

"Damn tease." He muttered as he slipped himself out of his shorts and followed you to the gym.

You were sitting on the floor next to his bench press machine, practically waiting for him there.

"About time." you smirked at him. He sat down on the floor in front of you but you got up on all fours and crawled toward him, kissing him lightly at first, then making the kiss deeper.

Draco's hands tangled themselves in your hair and he tried to bring his body closer to you, but you pushed him so that he was lying with his back to the floor.

You kissed him on the lips before slowly moving down your hands down his chest and stomach to the lining of his boxers. You looked up at him and winked before moving his boxers down to his ankles, revealing a very hard erection.

You went back up to kiss him on the lips and yet again he tried to deepen it and this time you did. You let him in and your tongues started fighting with each other but you stopped abruptly and started kissing down his jawline, neck, chest, stomach, down to his erection.

"For the love of God (Y/N) just suck me." Draco groaned out.

"What's the magic word?" you taunted teasingly.

"Please." he said loudly and you took the tip in your mouth giving it kitten kisses. He groaned and started becoming very fidgety under your touch. Soon, you took him in your mouth and started bobbing him up and down.

Very slowly.

However, you were sucking him extremely hard so it wasn't all that bad for him. You took more and more of him into your mouth until he grabbed your hair and pushed you down all the way, making you deep throat him. His dick hit the back of your throat a few times and you gagged, making him groan.

Just as he was about to come, you finished him off with a pop and sat up to hover over his penis. Draco's tip rubbed up and down your folds and you put pressure on your clit before moving the head into yourself slowly.

"Oh God (Y/N)." he groaned out, "Stop being such a fucking tease."

You giggled and just when he thought he was finally going to go inside you, you got off of him and sat up straight across from him.

His body shot up and he looked at you, the smirk clear on your face.

Stripping yourself of your bra and panties, you beckoned him with your finger, making the "come here" motion.

Draco moved towards you and sat down. His hands gripped your waist and pulled you down onto him, filling you up right away.

You threw your head back and moaned. "Augh..."

You started bouncing up and down on him and he held you tight, kissing your neck and for sure leaving love bites there. His hands moved to grope and massage your breasts and you leaned back so he could have more access to you.

His lips went to your breasts and started sucking on them and flicking your nipples with his tongue.

"Mmph.." you whimpered out as his thumb went to rub your clit.

You bounced on him harder and he let out a groan over your breast.

Soon, you were alternating between bouncing and swiveling your hips but it didn't matter to Draco because you were picking up the pace, which he loved. To top it off, he started making figure eights onto your clit with his thumb.

Your hands went to touch his chest and move down his stomach, feeling the toned pectoral and stomach muscles that were there. He pushed you so you were on your back now and he thrusted into you, your hands still feeling the muscle on his body.

"Augh." he moaned out, connecting his lips to yours once again.

The kiss became heated almost instantly, with your tongues massaging each other and your teeth biting each other's lips. You were sure there would be small bruises there when you two were done.

Eventually, Draco's orgasm started to come to its climax along with yours.

"I'm gonna come." you moaned out, your hands clawing at his back.

He groaned out, "Augh, ungh. Oh God, same here."

Within a few seconds, both of you came at the same time and he pulled out of you, rolling onto his back.

"That was amazing." you commented, still trying to catch your breath.

He looked over at you and chuckled. "I know. Fucking tease."

You laughed a little bit and looked over to him. "You know you loved it."

"Maybe I should work out more often." he replied.

"Definitely."