Draco Malfoy dirty one shot

You and Draco had been dating since the middle of your Fourth Year. You both are now on summer vacation after your Fifth Year and lately there had been a lot of sexual tension between the two of you. You knew he wanted to rip your clothes off of you and bury himself deep inside you but you didn't know if you were ready for that yet. To you, sex was a big deal. And you didn't want to lose your virginity to someone, only to regret it later.

Of course you wanted to have sex with him, to make love with him. But at the same time, you were scared out of your mind. What if things suddenly went downhill after the deed had been done? What if he didn't like it? Worst of all, what if he would be ashamed afterwards because he had just had sex with his Gryffindor, Muggle-born girlfriend?

You were staying with him at his house for five weeks. Draco had invited you over to keep him company because his parents were off on their own vacation. You had agreed, and so far it's been two weeks and the two of you hadn't been doing much other than talking, cuddling, playing hide and go seek in the manor, and doing a lot of making out.

Right now, you were in the middle of another one of your make out sessions.

He had you in his lap, your legs straddling him on either side and your lips were roughly attacking each other. His hands were tight around your waist and your hands played with his blonde hair, making it slightly messy.

You were surprised with yourself. You had never gone this far with a guy before, let alone Draco. Especially for two whole weeks. It was different for you, aggressively making out with a guy and letting him touch you in places you had never been touched before.

Right now, your tongues were at war with each other and before you could do what would be considered the unthinkable for you - dipping your hands in his pants to touch him for the first time - he pulled away and gently pushed you to the side, him moving back slightly.

"I don't want to rush you." he said hoarsely. His breathing was erratic and his eyes were trained on your mouth. Damn, he loved that mouth so much.

"Draco, I..." you trailed off for a bit.

"You...what?" Draco questioned slowly.

You exhaled and looked into his eyes. "I'm ready."

Draco's eyes widened and he sat up a little straighter. "Baby...are you sure? I don't want you to do it just because it's in the heat of the moment. I want you to do it when you're ready and I want to make it special for you."

You covered his hand with yours. "Draco, I'm ready." you said again, more confident this time.

He stopped for a minute and stared off into space, taking it all in. You were ready. You were ready to finally make love and he was the one who would get to do that with you. He couldn't believe how lucky he was, that he was the first - and if he had a say in it - the only guy who would ever see what your angelic body would look like fully bared to him.

He smiled widely and looked you in the eyes.

"Give me a few hours." was all he said as he hurriedly walked out of the room, "And stay there!" he called over his shoulder.

You were a little confused, but you stayed there and passed the time by watching a movie on the Muggle television set you helped him buy.

An hour and a half later, he walked back in the room. Leaning down so he could wrap his arms around you over the couch, he whispered into your ear.

"Come on, love."

Your heart rate picked up slightly and he led you upstairs to his bedroom. It was now dark outside, and you couldn't really see because there weren't many lights on in the house, but he carefully led you up the stairs to his bedroom.