Dean Thomas one shot

You squinted your eyes at the dull sunlight hitting your face through the window. There was a fresh blanket of snow almost covering the window and the covers were pulled up to your chin. The fetal position your body was in was supposed to keep you warm, but nevertheless, the cold seeped in through the window sill and attempted to wrap itself around your freezing cold body. Maybe if Hermione would stop leaving elf clothes all over the place, the elves would light the fireplace or throw some wood in the stove situated in the middle of the room.

With a yawn and a small sigh, you reluctantly sat up and looked around. No one was awake yet, and there probably wouldn't be for a while. It must have been just barely past seven that morning, and it was a Saturday so people would most definitely be asleep.

You grabbed one of the thick blankets you were sleeping in and hurriedly wrapped it around your shoulders. Your feet landed carefully on the cold floor and you padded soundlessly out of your dormitory and down the stairs. Within seconds, you had reached the boys' dormitory. More specifically - Dean's room.

You did your best to push open the door without waking anyone up and you thought you had succeeded at first, until Dean swung open the door, taking you by surprise.

A loud gasp almost left your lips until Dean gently placed a hand over your mouth with a childlike smile on his face.

"Babe, it's just me, calm down." he whispered through some chuckles.

You squinted at him playfully as he put his hand down and quickly kissed your forehead. Dean's head stuck out of his door and looked up and down the hall at least five times before taking you into his arms and holding you against his chest.

"I was just about to come get you." Dean chuckled, placing a kiss in your hair. You blushed and giggled at his words and rested your head against the thin t-shirt he was wearing.

Dean released you and took your hand instead. "Come cuddle with me, yeah?"

You smiled at him and nodded. He pulled you into his room, careful not to wake Seamus, Harry, or Ron. The bed before you looked so warm, so inviting. The covers were wrinkled and messy, the sheets looked worn from their usage but regardless, it was a bed. With Dean in it.

Dean hurriedly climbed back into bed and pulled you down with him. You giggled loudly which caused Dean to lovingly shush you and pull you into his torso. The spooning position soon proved to be exceptionally warm and with Dean's strong arms wrapped around you, nothing could touch you now.

Well, except for him that is.

He nuzzled your face in his neck and left tiny kisses there, smiling and humming against your skin when he found your weak spot and let you moan lightly.

"So Mr. Thomas," you murmured at him, "What do you propose we do this snowy day?"

Dean stopped kissing you and leaned his neck forward so he was staring at you.

He sighed and stared at you with amusement in his eyes. "Well. We could just...stay in and hope no one catches us."

You giggled. "Your roommates will catch us."

Dean snorted lightly and shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah but who are they gonna tell? They've got better things to deal with than you and I cuddling to get warm."

You bit your lip and kissed him on the lips with gusto. Dean smiled and kissed you back until he pulled away and settled back into his original position.

"Did I ever tell you how incredible I think you are?" he breathed against your neck.

You froze in your spot, only moving your head to shake it no.

Dean hummed to himself before smiling and speaking again.

"I think you're just simply amazing." he kissed your neck again with each kiss moving up your body, "I think you're wonderful, and beautiful, and talented, and loving, and caring, and understanding...I think you're simply divine."

With each kiss, you shuddered under his lips and allowed him to tighten his grip around you.

"What's brought this up?" you shakily asked.

Dean looked at you again. "Nothing. I just thought you should know."

You blushed a deep red and kissed him gently on the lips. But as you released and snuggled deeper into your boyfriend's body, you felt a strange hard object poking your thigh.

You gasped and sat up immediately, gasping but still somehow smiling.

"Dean, you can't be serious!"

Dean laughed and sat up, no longer caring if he woke anyone.

"I'm sorry babe, I tried to fight it. But you're just too sexy in the morning." A cheeky smile overtook his face as his hands grasped your waist and pulled you into his lap.

"Babe, I am not having sex with you when there are other people around!"

"Why not? We can be quiet."

"No! I'll help you when everyone leaves the room but until then, no!"

Dean sighed loudly with you giggling and shushing him. It wasn't until your soft laughter subsided that he got an idea.

"Hey." he whispered to you, eyes darting to the bathroom and then back at you.

You sighed exasperatedly and stared at your lovable but horny boyfriend.

"Fineeee."

Dean smiled and pecked your cheek before getting up, throwing you over his shoulder and rushing to the bathroom where he locked the door and you let him have his way with you all morning long.