|| • Chapter 58 • ||

"We should spend your last week and five days here." Bryn says, holding one of my hands in both of his.

We were sitting out on the deck watching the sun set under the horizon. It looked so much prettier than back in long beach. The only reason being is we were right off the beach.

"Why?" I look over at him.

"Because it's right off the beach so you can do your yoga every morning." I smiled at him. He had yet to know I took up kick boxing. "It's very relaxing here and it could just be the two of us." He placed his lips against my hand.

"Don't forget it's only forty minutes away from long beach." I smirk and he laughs.

"That too." He leans in and kisses his cheek. "I also am thinking about making this our permanent home when we get married." He looks back at the house.

"What makes you think I want to stay here?" I arch my brow.

"Well it's simple. One story, nothing really fancy. There's an elementary school just down the road." He motions towards the right.

"Really?" I smile.

"Mhm and a little bit further down is a middle/high school. Just in case you change your mind about teaching little kids." He smiles and I shake my head.

"I love little kids. They're so eager to learn." I sigh happily and place my head on his shoulder. "It's perfect." I grip his hand.

"I knew you'd like it." He chuckled and I just closed my eyes and enjoyed being with him.

I could live with this everyday. Sitting on the deck talking, or not talking at all, and just watching the sun fall. It was very relaxing and I could see us doing it for quite a long time. Especially if we ever had a kid.

I open my eyes and look up at him. He had his eyes closed and I smiled. I make it so our fingers were laced together and I close my eyes again.

|| • || • || • || • || • || • ||

"Leaving so soon." Bryn says, poking out his bottom lip as Kelsey announces she was leaving from the patio door.

We were still sitting on the steps of the deck. We we're looking up at the stars in the sky and I was pointing out constellations I remember from the first time we sat under the stars.

"Yeah." She smiled. "I have somewhere else I need to be." She looks down at her phone.

"Luke?" He asked arching his brown and she smiled biting on her lip, nodding her head.

I let go of his hand and stand up. I walk up to her and give her a hug.

"Thank you." I mumble as she wraps her arms around me.

"No problem." She mutters back and I smile.

Releasing her I give her a thumbs up and she stares at me confused.

"Go get Luke." I whispered and her eyes widen quickly.

"Right." She gripped her keys in her fingers. "I hope to see you soon Brayline." She looked around me at Bryn.

He nodded his head and she took her leave. I went to go sit next to him and he pulled my face into towards him. When his lips met mine I had buttereagles again I smiled and he pulled back slightly.

"What was that for?" I bite the corner of my lip.

"I haven't seen you in a week. I think I deserve to kiss you as much as I want." He presses his lips against mine again.