|| • Chapter 31 • ||

"Stop I'm trying to enjoy the chocolatey goodness that is this brownie." I tilt my head to one side and press my should against my ear to prevent him from tickling my neck.

"You had four already!" He laughs and tickles my side with his other hand.

I drop the brownie on to the napkin and tried not to laugh.

"Bryn stop tickling me." I laughed and tried moving his hand away from my side.

"Come play drag racers with me." He whined and tries pulling me off the stool.

"I don't want to." I gripped the counter of the bar and held on.

"It'll be so much fun." He pushes his hands up my sides, his skin making contact with mine as he pushes my shirt up.

"Bryn!!!!" I whine poking out my bottom lip.

He lets out a hiss and comes closer to me and presses himself against me firmly.

"Say it again." He grits through his teeth in a low seductive tone.

"No!" I exclaim pushing his hands away from my breast and swivels around in the stool.

"Then play with me, baby play with me." Sings in the rhythm to parachute's Kiss Me Slowly.

"Nooooo." I drawl out pushing him away and hopping off the stool. "You ruined it by groping my breast." I place my hands in my boobs and frown.

"Is that not allowed?" He tries to stifle a laugh but it comes out as a snicker instead.

"Noooooo." I drawl out once again and storm off into the living room.

I sit down on the couch and cross my arms. A few seconds later Bryn shows up with the brownie I had on a napkin.

"I'm sorry I won't try and touch your boobs again if you don't want me too." He apologizes and offers the brownie.

I take it without hesitation. I break a piece off between my fingers and tilt my head back as I bring the brownie piece to my lips and drop in it in my mouth.

As soon as the chocolatey goodness touches my tongue I moaned.

His brownies were the perfect blend of moist and gooey. They were more like small square lava cakes then anything else.

As I was finishing up the last piece I felt a pair of lips on my neck. They parted slowly to let a tongue snake between them. The tip of his tongue dipped into my color bone before the rest, rested against my neck.

A chill went down my spine as his tongue brushed against my neck as he pulled it back into his mouth just to close his lips together on my skin.

He repeats this multiple times against my neck, my mind goes blank and the only thing I can feel is his lips against my neck.

I let out a soft moan just as he repeated the motion just under my jaw. His lips stretched into a smile and he did it again.

My buttereagles somehow learned out to flap their wings as fast as a humming bird. Because as his hand slid across my stomach under my shirt the feeling I had inside was unexplainable.

He moved his hand over to my waist and down my leg as he brought them up on the couch. He then rest his body between my legs and slowly works his way up to my lips.

He kissed my lips and dip his tongue in the little opening between my them. His hands slowly went up my shirt. He pulled away and made his way to the other side of my neck.