|| • Chapter 16 • ||

I tie my hair up in a ponytail and catch sight of Bryn's blazer laid across my chair. I smile and drop my hands from my hair. I reach over and pick it up. I hold it close to me before pressing my nose against it and sniffing it.

I fell down in the chair because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to support my body weight if I didn't. I smell it again and smile.

It smelled just like him and I still couldn't pin a smell to his scent. I figure that was a good thing because sometimes natural scents smelled so much better than colognes and perfumes. His just so happened to be one of those people.

"You ready?" Christa ask, standing in the doorway.

I quickly bring the blazer to my lap and look up at her. She was smiling and heat tinged the tip of my ears.

I quickly look away and reach for my brush so I can retry to put my hair in a ponytail. After about two minutes I managed to get it up. I put the blazer back on the chair and grabbed the cardigan I was going to be wearing.

Today I was supposed to hang out with Drew but as soon as I woke up Christa told me to get dressed we were spending the day together. I didn't oppose either, I needed a little break from the guys. So much was being thrown at me and I couldn't handle it.

We got into her car and she pulled out the driveway. When she told me that we were going to spend the day together I was a little reluctant. It's not everyday that your aunt is model and when she is she tends to get a lot of attention when she goes out.

Me being the person I was couldn't stand attention. She then told me that it would be just us. No driver, no paparazzi and no fans. I found it a little hard to believe seeming who she was but I eventually agreed. It was better than what Drew must have planned.

"So how was your date?" She gives my leg a light squeeze trying to get my attention.

I look up from my phone and over at her.

"It was fun." I tell her and she frowns.

"Come on give me something more than it was fun. What did you do? Did you guys kiss?" As soon as the words left her mouth a blush crept on my cheeks.

She glances over at me and gasps.

"You guys did didn't you?" A smile crosses over her face.

"It was nothing big." I say trying to calm her.

If you call five minutes nothing big.

Well it wasn't. No tongue was involved.

That's nothing big?

"Are you kidding me? You kissing somebody is totally something big!" She exclaimed excitedly. "Tell me more, what did you guys talk about?"

I gave her a run down on our date, starting from when he picked me up to when he carried me up to my room. Obviously I vaguely touched the topic of the kiss because those details were for us and us only.

"So let me get this straight. You guys kissed but you aren't dating because you want something serious and not a Sumer fling?" She arches her brow in confusion.

"Yes, exactly." I nod my head.

"But why?!" She whines.

"Because I don't want to hurt anybody in the process." I explain and she huffs, sagging her shoulders. "Plus he's like your best friend why are you encouraging this? Shouldn't you tell me to stay away from older guys, that they're no good?" I cross my arms.