|| • Chapter 39 • ||

"I'm not taking that you put it down right now!" I point my hair brush at Bryn.

"Why not?" He looks up at me. "You would look hot in it." He bit his power lip.

"You would like that wouldn't you." I snatch it away from him.

There was no way I was wearing that skimpy lingerie around. Only lord knows what would happen if I did.

"No funny business." He said with a sigh.

"No funny business to you and no funny business to me mean two different things." I run my brush through my hair.

We were going through things I was taking over to his house before I actually go tomorrow, well technically later today. It was nearly one in the morning and we were supposed to be sleeping but neither of us could stay still long enough to do so.

"Ok what about this?" He ask holding up a pair of shorts.

I cross my arms and frown.

"No?" He arches his brow.

"Would you leave my clothing in my closet alone. All of it's a definite no." I snap at him and he sighs.

"But this, I really want you to wear." He holds up my bikini.

"You don't have a pool."

"Yet I have a tub that can be classified as a hot tub." He bit his lip.

"You're picturing me in that bikini aren't you?" I already knew the answer but I wanted to see what he'd say.

He nods his head just as his eyes glazed over a shade darker.

"I can tell." I trail my eyes down to his jeans.

"You can't blame me." He walks over to my bed and sits on it. "Come join me." He pats his lap.

"Why should I?" I arch my brow.

"Because you know you want to." He smirks.

"Hmm, tempting." I cross my arms and smirk back.

"Just get over here." He orders and I let out a laugh.

By the time I reach him he pulls me down so I was straddling his waist.

"Do you know how long it's been?" He runs his fingers down my face.

"How long what's been?" I ask cluelessly.

"Think about it." He slips me off his lap and lays me on the bed.

I watch as he walks over to the bed and flicks off the light. The room goes silent and all I can hear is my breathing. I might've heard movement but it was my imagination.

"Have you figured it out yet?" He whispered in my ear and I flinched at how close it was.

"How did you-"

"Did you figure it out?" He asks again.

"No I wasn't even thinking about it." I reply back. "How did you even get there so quietly?" I turn to where I think he maybe.

"Don't worry about it." I felt his lips pressed down my neck. "3 months." He mutters.

"Since what?" I felt my eyebrows furrows together.

"Since I've had sex." He moves down my neck. "Since I've mastúrbated. Since I even had a release." He ran his hands down my arms until they reached my hands. "But I've came close." In one swift motion my hands were pinned above my head.