|| • Chapter 34 • ||

I try not to plug my ears as the boys sung at the top of their lungs to Ariana grande's Problem. I was sitting on Drews lap seeming he was the only one I could trust at the moment. I wasn't to thrilled that Dylan was tagging along but she was trailing behind in Luke's car with him.

Luke offered to drive me as well but I quickly shut him down seeming Dylan and I aren't on good terms. We left around three when Luke was available to go. He had court and it was at 6 and lasted till three. I didn't go because I was to tired to get out of bed seeming Bryn called me early this morning.

I haven't heard from him at all today and I kept telling myself that he was probably with his ill grandmother but I didn't even believe it. If he was calling me now I wouldn't know, I lost service about half an hour ago.

"Head in the clouds, got no wait on my shoulders! I should be wiser and realize I've got!" They all screeched, Phoenix being the loudest.

"You know that car ride with Luke is sounding more and more pleasant." I cringe.

And I thought I was a bad singer. Nothing compared to these four. I'm just lucky they had the windows rolled down.

It was really hot in California today and I was idiotic enough to put in jeans and a flannel shirt.

"Oh, you know you love our singing." Roy teased, turning on to another dirt road and out of the brush of trees we were in.

"I'd rather watch chicken little play baseball. Anything to stop this screeching my ears are bleeding." I confess.

"Well lucky for you we're almost to the ranch." Drew says poking my side and I jump.

"Good." I was so ready to get out of this car.

Not even a few minutes afterwards a three story house surrounded by a fence came into view. There were multiple horses free roaming the grass. It was a sight to see. Just behind it was the stable where they were to sleep.

We rounded around back before pulling up behind a grey pick up. There was a guy they're in a flannel shirt and the sleeves were gone and the buttons open. He was sun kissed tan with black hair that look lighter than it should. Once we saw us pull up he stopped what he was doing and waved.

"Alright everybody out!" Roy ordered turning off the car.

We all filed out the car just as Luke and Dylan pulled up besides. Dylan was eager to get out the car. Eager as in she swung the door open, hitting me in the rear and jumping out the car. She closed the door and didn't even care to apologize.

"Tony!" She shrilled running up to him and jumping into his arms.

"Dy-" He was cut off by her attacking his lips with hers.

I looked over at Luke and he didn't seem at all bothered by it. He was kicking dirt with his shoes and fumbling with his keys.

This had put an unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Alright girl calm down." Phoenix said pulling her off of the buff looking guy. "Heel Dylan heel!" I looked back at the commotion and she was struggling to get back towards Tony.

Tony just shook his head and smiles at her, licking the lipgloss off his lips. He looked over in Drew and I's direction but it was as if I was invisible.

"Cousin!" He greeted, making his way over to him.

He pulled Drew into a hug and he seemed to swallow his tall lanky frame even though he was half an inch shorter than Drew.