|| • Chapter 25 • ||

THIIS IS DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU FOR GETTING THIS STORY TO 2K READS BEFORE IT'S EVEN FINISHED. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

|| • Chapter 25 • ||

My phone began to ring and I groaned not wanting to answer it. I pull it out my pocket to see that Roy was calling me. Not wanting to listen to him talk I just let it ring on put it on silence.

I roll onto on stomach and place my head on Bryns chest. He had fallen asleep but I didn't. It wasn't that I couldn't go to sleep if I wanted to I just didn't want to.

Once my phone was done ringing I pulled up my front camera and aimed it at us. When I realized you couldn't see his face from this angle I sighed and rolled onto my back. I slowly shimmied my way up so I laid on his arm.

I didn't heed Felix's advice and come home before the sun came up. The sun was slowly rising and there started to be light, that was the only reason I was taking a picture.

I held my phone up and smiled at the camera. Before I took the picture she shifted so that his head was turned towards me and rested in the crook of my neck. A blush bloomed across my cheek and I snapped the picture anyway.

I then scrolled over to video and pushed the button to record.

I flicked my eyes over to Bryn and he was still sleeping. His arm draped around my waist.

"Bryn." I nudged his stomach with my elbow.

He didn't wake up.

"Bryn wake up." I did it again and shifted away so I could look at him.

I made sure both of us was in frame. I wasn't sure why I was actually doing this. It might've been because i'd want to cherish this moment and capture it.

"Bryn wake up. Come watch the sun rise with me." I turned on my side and bent my legs so I could rest my phone on them and the camera and still see us.

"Bryn." I whispered, reached up I stroked is cheek with my fingers. "Wake up." I whispered as I leaned in.

He let out a heavy sigh and I smiled.

"Wakey wakey." I press my lips against his and immediately get an reaction.

This takes me by surprise and I pull back. A smile crossed his face before his opens his eyes.

"Good morning beautiful." He whispers and my heart flutters at the sound of his voice.

"Watch the sun rise with me?" I smile and he looks up at the sky then back at me.

"I have a better idea." He caressed my cheek in his palm and gives me soft kisses against my lips.

He slowly works his way down to my neck and then to my chest. By the time he reached my chest I had totally forgotten about my phone and it was being smushed between us as he held me against him. He slowly moves his way back to my lips, each kiss sending a fresh wave of tingles down my spine and through my nervous system.

He kissed me gentley on the lips and then he speaks.

"I'd watch the sun rise a million and one times if it meant I could hold you in my arms." He brushed his fingers against the exposed curve of my back.

"Is that your original line?" I let out a soft laugh.

"I'll let you determine that." He places a chaste kiss on my cheek and I sigh and rest my forehead on his shoulder.

|| • || • || • || • || • ||

On the way home I fell asleep in the car wearing Bryn's hoodie because it was shickingly really cold this morning.