|| • Chapter 13 • ||

Dylan ended up driving and Phoenix ended up driving back with Luke and his band. Besides Roy, Dylan was the only one sober. Roy sat next to Felix and I sat on Felix's lap. Drew sat in the passenger seat, curled up like a baby.

Dylan and Roy made light conversation while Felix slept against the window. I rested my head on his shoulder and tried going to sleep but the road was too bumpy.

"I'm serious Roy, you can't go around trying to shag every girl you see." Dylan says a little ticked off.

"Why can't I when she's doing the same thing with every guy she sees?" He snaps back.

"Because you have more self respect." She replies.

"Says who?" He grumbles.

"Says you. You said you'd never be like Drew. Now look at you." She chided.

He grumbled something under his breath that I didn't quite hear.

"Plus I'm pretty sure if you tried shagging Amelia while she's drunk, she will never forgive you." She says.

Wait what?

"I did once, I can do it again." He mutters and my heart constricts in my chest.

When did he? Oh my gosh.

I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. Shifting slightly I move over so I rested comfortably on Felix. I needed to sleep. He shifted off the window and lolled his head to the other side. I buried my face in his neck and he rested his arms around me.

"Plus why would you care, as long as she's not fúcking your boyfriend right?" He comments and I feel like he was watching me.

"Who cares, things aren't the same with Felix anymore. I've always had my eyes on Luke though."

"Really? The amount of girls he's blown through. It'll be a shocker if he ever fell in love." Roy laughed.

"I'm not saying I want to date him. I'm saying he look like a good fúck." She comments.

"Get him drunk, works every time." I felt his fingers brush against my forehead.

I tried my best not to shudder at his touch. I shifted closer to Felix. He's been the only one who hadn't taken advantage of me. I felt like crying, I felt like throwing up. Instead of doing either I fell asleep.

|| • || • || • || • || • || • ||

I woke up in Felix's room but Felix wasn't there. I was stripped of my dress and placed into a shirt that was way to big for me. This makes me feel a little uneasy seeming that I was drunk. Only lord knows who could've taken advantage of me this time.

"I did it once, I can do it again." His words echo through my head and I pull the covers around me.

I felt like crying. I felt like punching something. I felt like screaming. Hell I even felt like throwing up but that was mainly from the large amount of alcohol I had consumed last night.

This wouldn't of been the first time this had happened. I wasn't exactly a virgin but the way I lost my virginity was a story for another day.

I heard a door open and I took in a sharp breath.

"Amelia." Felix says softly, slowly walking into the room.

I let the breath go and roll over to look at him. He smiled and stands up to his full height. In his hands was a plate of toast, bacon and eggs, along with a cup of orange juice.