Sneak Peek//Authors Note.

So I'm going to start with the authors note. I'm going to go on a mini hiatus mainly because I haven't been in the mood to actually sit down and spend hours writing. Plus I usually have more than one ready to be updated and lately i've found myself lacking those chapters. So i'll be taking this hiatus to write some chapters.

I'm also taking this because I have recently been editing stories I havent posted because I didn't like how it was written. Re-writing stories and making new ones i'm hoping to post in the near future. I'm also working on re writing The Slave because that is by far the worst story I have written yet it's gotten 39k reads and as exciting as that is I cringe whenever I see that someone has added it to their library or voted for it. Everytime i just scream "why?!! This is poorly written, it has so many errors and I hate it!!' The newer version will be taking it's place soon and I'm excited because the characters are different. The plot is different and (SPOILER!!!!!) She doesn't die and reincarnate as a wolf. 

Anyway I've been working on the next chapter for almost three days (it might be exactly that) now. It's not that I don't have any ideas, because I have so many of them, it's just my motivation has just left me plus I've been on youtube watching vlogs lately. (you can blame the goodlooking parents [sam and nia] for that.) I literally been sitting up here watching every one of their vlogs and their son Abram is so cute and their daughter Symphony is so adorable, Sam is like so handsome and Nia is so gorgeous. 

I really don't do sneak peeks and it seems kind of weird doing it in the middle of the beginning of a story but what the hay hay. This chapter was a hard one to find something to sneak peek without giving to much away. I hope you enjoy this little treat and not hate me for this. 

(if you read all of that you get a cup of awesomesauce)

The thing you've been waiting for awaits you. 

|| • || • || • ||  • || • || • ||  • || • || • ||  • || • || • ||  • || • || • ||

I fell backwards as the board rolled from under me. Roy immediately reacted and caught me.

This wasn't turning out like either of us planned. The amount of times I've fallen off the board.

"Maybe we should do something else." I say, quickly standing up.

"No, I'm going to teach you and you're going to learn." He walks to grab the penny board.

"Roy I don't want to-" He kicks it over to me.

"Get on it." He orders, his voice wasn't as stern as Felix so he didn't scare/intimidate me.

I stand my ground and cross my arms there was no way I was getting on that again. He raises a challenging, yet amused, brow at me.

"Get on the penny board Ame." He says once again, this time pointing at the board.

I shake my head.

"Get on the board." This time his voice was a little more stern but he had an amused look on his face.

"No."

He lets out a laugh and takes a step towards me. His arms were now folded and he tried to put on a tough façade but he couldn't do it.

"Ame." He says talking another step toward me.

"Ro." I retort, venom lacing the nickname.

This takes him by surprise.

"Did I do something to upset you?" His brows pulled together.

Suddenly the muscles in my body relaxed, I hadn't noticed my body was so rigid.

"No, nothing." I shake my head. "I just really don't want to go on that board again." I look down at the penny board.

"Why not?" He was now so close to me he could tilt my head up, which he did.

"Because I suck at it and I'm not in the mood to learn anything new." I pushed his hand away and took a step back.

"At least just stand on it." He took my hand.

"I can't stand on it. Whenever I try it slides from beneath me." I try tugging my hand back but it was no use.

"Just trust me on this ok?" He looks me deep in the eyes.

His words held sincerity behind them and so did his eyes but I didn't trust him. Not after what happened.

|| • || • || • || • || • ||

That's all you get, until I post the next chapter.