|| • Chapter 3 • ||

|| • Chapter 3 • ||

The thing about my room is the fact that the bay window wasn't the only window in the room. There was also a window above my bed, which I think is a fire hazard, and it didn't have any blinds. So when I changed I had to be cautious. The window also had a perfect view into the room next door. So while I was drying off I wasn't expecting a gorgeous male to be looking directly at me.

I screamed and wrapped my towel around my body as I dropped down to the floor and took cover behind my bed. My heart raced behind my chest.

Oh my gosh! Did he see me? Did he see anything? I just opened it and then saw he was there, there couldn't of been to much he seen.

You should check and see if he's there.

What are you crazy?!

You can't stay on the floor in your towel for the rest of the day, so yes call me crazy.

I take a soothing breath before getting up on my knees and peeking over my bed. He wasn't sitting on the bed like before but he was still in the room.

Stealth mode activated.

I slowly crawled my way up my bed. I had an excessive amount of pillows so I'm pretty sure I could stack a few up and cover my window. Laying on my stomach I reach for one and pull it towards me. I keep my gaze on the room next door.

The guy was moving about the room, walking in and out of view. His brown mess of hair was everywhere and if I looked close enough I could see morning stubble along his jaw.

When the first pillow was in place I began to grab the next one. When the mountain became to high for me to reach on my stomach I stood up on my knees. All of a sudden the guy stopped. He looked over at me and a smirk crossed his face.

I stare at him confused and grab the next pillow. It wasn't until I felt a sudden draft did I look down. I was in the window completely in the nude in front of this guy. I hadn't realized I let go of my towel until now. I used the pillow in my hands to cover myself as a blush settled on my cheeks.

He walked towards the window and reached for something. Seconds later the blinds fell down and I could no longer see him. I still didn't trust that he wouldn't try peeping so I finished the mountain and proceeded to get dressed.

|| • || • || • || • || • || • || • || • ||

"Why were you screaming this morning?" Christa asked a few minutes after I've finished my breakfast.

"What?" I look up at her.

"You were screaming, there's nobody in your room is there?" She arches her brow.

"Were the montagues and capulets best friends?" I ask, tucking a strand of hair behind my eat.

"What?" She scrunches her face.

"No." I answer, looking down at my empty plate, besides the lone grape.

I pushed the grape in the puddles of syrup.

"I was going into town today, maybe you'd like to come with." She smiles and I shake my head.

"Come on, it'll be nice." She takes the plate away from me and this forces me to look up at her.

"I want to stay inside." I mutter. I couldn't risk that guy being anywhere and just knowing that he saw my womanly bits terrified me.

"I promise you, you'll love it." She grabbed her purse of the counter and grabbed her sunglasses.