|| • Chapter 45 • ||

I turn around to give Kelsey the full view then face her once again. I arched a questioning brow at her as she sat examining my outfit.

"He's not going to do it, so buying an outfit is pointless." She laughs.

"He will when he sees me in it." I remark, placing my hands on my hips.

"What makes you so sure? He isn't very open to yoga." She tossed her phone in her hands.

"Don't underestimate me." I walk back into the changing room and pull my phone out of my short pocket.

I stand in front of the mirror and pull up my camera. I take a picture and send it to Bryn with the caption: you like?

It was a side view photo that defined the roundness of my rump. It was obvious I was wearing pink lace underwear under the grey fabric.

I wore a peach colored sports bra that supported my perky breast nicely, leaving my toned stomach on display.

As I was changing into my next outfit, my phone vibrated against the bench. I quickly picked it up and smiled. There was a bunch of heart eyed emojis. Seconds later he actually replied.

Of course I like.

I roll my eyes and set my phone down, not even bothering to reply.

|| • || • || • || • || • ||

After hours of going through racks, trying on clothes and walking threw multiple stores Kelsey had helped me update my wardrobe. I had more skirts and shorts than jeans. I also had more halter tops, crop tops and tank tops than t-shirts. She even coaxed me into buying more lingerie than I intended to.

"I still feel bad." I sigh attempting to flip my hair out my face, seeming my hands were full.

"It's ok, I have enough clothes as it is, I don't need anymore." She laughs and I frown.

"If you say so." I step out the elevator as it arrived on the floor.

I headed to the apartment and bid Kelsey goodbye. It took me awhile to open the door but when I did I was met by a nice surprise.

Rose petals were scattered about and this causes me to arch my brow. I set the backs down on the floor and look around for Bryn.

"Bryn?" I call out and he pops up from behind the breakfast bar startling me. "Jesus!" I shout.

"No, just me, thanks though." He licks the side of his mouth and I glare at him.

"What is all of this?" I frown, crossing my arms.

"You came home to early, it's not finished." He pouts, whipping his hands on his apron.

"What are you doing?" I slightly eased up on my glare.

"Well I was making dinner and then decided to bake a cake. It kind if didn't go we'll seeming I dropped the dry ingredients on the floor. I forgot I didn't invest in a broom so I've been trying to get it up while Ant goes and gets me one." He smiles sheepishly.

"Ant's here?" I arch my brow.

"Well no, I called him and asked because I didn't want to leave the steak unattended." As soon as the words left his mouth he smacked the heel of his hand to his four head and scrunched up his face.

I had to keep from laughing when he removed his hand and flour was smeared across his forehead.

"What?" I had to press my lips together to keep from laughing.