|| • Chapter 22 • ||

"I don't get it." I groan, attempting to keep my balance and he shifts beneath me.

"Get what?" He asks, reaching over to spin the dial for me.

"You work at the go kart track, yet you live in a place like this." I try to steady my breathing.

"I don't pay for this house." He confesses. "Right hand blue."

I groan and move my right hand and slide it under him and place it on blue. My shoulder was brushing against his crotch and his left hand was between my legs in yellow.

"Then who does?" I blow a stray strand of hair out my face.

"My deceased grandparents." He slowly reaches his left hand under my right leg and places it on red.

"How?" I felt my eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"This was one of their vacation homes while they were living but they barely used it. When they died they gave it to me and everything's constantly paid for." He explains. "Left foot green."

I shift my from yellow to green, nearly kicking him in the face.

"How can they still afford this house?"

"They're multimillionaires and even though they're dead they still get money. Most of it gets wired into my personal account." He moves. His right hand beneath him on blue.

"So you're like filthy rich?" I felt my arms ready to give way. I wasn't loosing this game.

"I guess but I still like to earn my own money."

In an instant I felt myself being crush beneath him. All air was forced out of my lungs and I saw white spotting my vision. My whole body was in pain as he laid on top of me. The heat from his skin covering me from head to toe.

"Get off of me!" I muttered to the map and he chuckled before rolling off of me.

I suck in a deep breath of air and flopped onto my back. My stomach inflated to the size of a balloon and I slowly let all the air out of it.

"Did I hurt you?" He asks grabbed my hand and kissing my knuckles.

Looking over at him he was sitting upright with his legs crossed. His hair was array and he looked absolutely adorable.

"No." I say breathless. "It was nice being squashed like a bug beneath your massive frame." I continue with a hint of sarcasm and he laughs.

"Sit up." He commands in a soft tone and I force myself into the sitting position.

He slowly began to kiss along my arm, leave small fires in his wake. I watch and he makes his way up to my shoulder and stops. His arms wrap around my waist and he pulls me into his lap.

His hands slowly trail along my arms and my sides. Rubbing my back ever so softly and leaving soft gentle kisses every so often. I closed my eyes and and got lost as he kissed the pain away.

"Better?" He says kissing behind my ear and I nod my head.

I felt him smile against the shell of my ear.

"You hungry?" He whispers.

"Starving." I groan as he nestled his face into my neck, the scruff of his beard brushing my jaw.

|| • || • || • || • || • || • || • ||

I wasn't the type of girl that usually got turned on from seeing a guy in the kitchen. I was the stereotype. I believed a girls place was the kitchen. She was supposed to cook for her husband and children not the other way around. That's why I refused to eat my fathers cooking.