|| • Chapter 30 • ||

A/n: to celebrate thirty chapters (and counting) I give you BRYN'S P.O.V enjoy.

|| • Chapter 30 • Bryn's P.O.V • ||

Focus Bryn focus. Get in, get out, get home. You should've never left her alone, you should've brought her with you. She's not safe there by herself.

You can't keep her away from us forever.

There voice rang in my head and I closed my eyes.

Focus man. Don't worry about it right now.

A unsettling feeling settled in my stomach. My heart pounded rapidly behind my chest. I stared at the rows of feminine products.

I didn't even know which one to buy.

I turned to my left and saw a woman with copper hair shopping as well. I ignored the fact that she looked slightly familiar and approached her.

"Excuse me." I tapped her shoulder.

She turned to me and smiled. I forced a smile back. I wasn't in the smiling mood. I had 5 minutes left.

"Can you help me?" I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Yes, the men products are in the back of the store." She motioned over the isle.

"No, what I need is here. That much I know, but exactly what I need is eludes me." Gosh I felt fourteen again buying these for the first time.

She looked at me confused then her eyes fall down to my waist area.

"No." I quickly say. "Not for me. My girlfriend." The words still felt different on my lips.

It was hard to believe Amelia was my girlfriend. She was all around the cutest thing I've ever seen, and I used to work at a pet store so that's saying something, I couldn't stand not being around her. She was like a drug that I was constantly using. I was becoming addicted and that wasn't a good sign.

"She, wanted me to come and but her tampons but I forgot to ask her what kind. I tried calling her but she didn't answer." That worried me. "So i've been trying to figure it out but I don't know which ones would be best for her."

She smiles at me once again. She asks me all these questions that I had no clue how to answer. She ended up suggesting those tampons that's always being promoted on TV. I thanked her and quickly went to buy them. The cashier looked at me funny and I just frowned.

"There for my girlfriend!" I snap and dig my wallet out my pocket.

Once they were paid for I rushed to my car and quickly went home. I figured out who that woman is and if she was here, there was no way Amelia was safe.

|| • || • || • || • || • || • ||

When I got home I felt my heart sink to my stomach. The door was left ajar and when I opened it fully I could see that someone had been inside. Blood had stained my carpet and it lead to my room. I dropped the bag and slowly walked along slide the trail. The bathroom door was closed and the carpet was wet near the door. Slowly I opened it to find my tub still running with the water over flowing.

I rushed to turn it off and heard whimpers from down the hall.

Amelia.

I ran out the bathroom and into my room. She wasn't in plain sight.

"Amelia?" I called out and it fell silent. "Babe, it's me. You don't have to hide anymore." I assure her and I heard my closet door creak open.

If my heart wasn't in my stomach before. It was now.