|| • Chapter 46 • ||

"I can't do this." Bryn huffs falling down from his pose and staring up at the sky.

I lower my legs and sit up looking over at him.

"You're only saying that because I woke you up at 5 this morning." I tuck the loose strands of hair behind my ear.

"I don't understand why we have to do this so early." He looks at me.

"Because it's when the beach is empty and quiet." I smile at him and stand up. "Get up." I hold out my hands.

"Why are we doing yoga anyway?" He takes both of them and hauls himself up.

"Because it's great to be flexible." I stand on my tip toes and give him a quick peck on the lips.

"Why am I doing this?" He arches his brow.

"Because you're my boyfriend and it lets go off all that pint up anger you have inside of you." I run my fingers through his hair.

"I do not have pint up anger." He huffs.

"You do and it's ok. That's why we're doing this." I scroll through the pictures on my phone until I find the poses.

"Are the green tea smoothie necessary?" He asked picking up his bottle.

"Yes they are." I nod my head. "It's contains theanine which causes the brain to relax and it also helps you lose weight." I explain to him, slowing down as I look at each pose carefully.

"You're trying to say i'm fat?" He frowns.

"Not exactly." I glance up at him and he was frowning.

"Sorry I'm not toned like Phoenix or have a flat stomach like Roy." He crosses his arms at me.

"Bryn I'm not saying you're fat." I let my hands fall to my side. "I actually love the way your body is made. I'm just preventing you from gaining weight that is all." I explain and he sighs.

I look down at my phone and smile.

"Now are you ready to do some beginners couples yoga." I smile.

"No." He grumbles.

I disregard his comment and show him the pose. He stares at it for a bit before shaking his head. This causes me to frown at him.

"You have the easiest part." I place my hands on my hips.

"Yes but if you haven't noticed I don't have the biggest butt." His cheeks begin to heat up and I smile.

"That's ok." I smile sweetly. "Now down doggy." I point to the mat and he follows my finger.

He lets out a heavy sigh and lays flat on the mat. I watch as his slowly pushes his posterior up into the air. I straighten his legs and his arms, pulling him up a little higher before positioning myself.

I cartwheel into a handstand, facing towards him, and let my feet fall in his direction and rest against his lower back.

"In." I instruct as I slowly take in a breath. "Out." I let it out slowly as so does Bryn. "In." I say again.

"This so isn't relaxing." He mutters and I ignore him.

"Out." I continue and he presses his lips against mine.

My heart flutters in my chest and my eyes fall close. We stay like this good a good thirty seconds before I force my feet back and fall into a back bend.

"Don't move." I stand up and dust off my hands.

I look at the other pose and realize the guy is in full downwards dog. I look at Bryn and he was not. I instruct him to do just that and he obeys without hesitation. I instruct him to take a few slow deep breathes before bracing himself.