Pokemon S2 Story 1: A Warning in The Darkness

NOTE: This is a sequel to "Pokemon: The Evil Mastermind" so you can read that book to understand this one better! Anyways, let's get started!

Misty stood there... nothing was there, except for darkness... She could hear some laughs... She was confused where she was... She looked around but all she could see was darkness... She was scared. Suddenly she turned back just to see Ash Ketchum emerge from the darkness... 'You...' Misty murmured. 'You defeated my evil empire... and defeated me... the mastermind of Team Empire...' Ash said 'But now a bigger threat is coming to strike the pokemon world... and THAT THREAT is going to rise from the ashes of Team Empire and Team Rocket!' 'It can't be... it has been a year... the pokemon world is a lot better place to live now.. no evil team can do anything.. all of them are GONE!' Misty yelled. Ash laughed as he faded away into the darkness. Misty was confused. 'You...' she heard a voice from behind. She turned back just to see a wounded Serena. 'You... didn't stop that Mewtwo looking pokemon when it attacked me...' she said 'You could have stopped it from attacking me... but you didn't... Neither did Red... It is because of you two that I died... I am dead...' She started crying. 'What?' Misty yelled. She was too confused now. Suddenly she saw reflections of herself. Everyone started spinning. She yelled... She was confused... And the next thing she saw was a pillow... The lights were off and she was sleeping on her bed, head tilted to the left... 'It was just a nightmare...' she thought. Suddenly a Ghastly emerged out of her bed. She quickly got out of the bed. She stood up as Red came in. 'Sorry, it's my pokemon and it broke out of it's pokeball!' he said 'Now he is not listening to me!' Suddenly Ghastly used Night Shade to knock down all the pictures in Misty's room. Red took out his Alakazam. 'Use Psychic!' he yelled. Alakazam did that and now Ghastly was under the control of Alakazam. It couldn't move... It was the perfect opportunity for Red to insert it back to its pokeball and so he did...

He smiled as he said "Sorry for the scare!" to Misty. Misty smiled. 'It's ok...' she started 'You know, I had a nightmare just now which had Ash in it.... and he told me a bigger threat was coming...' 'Nah, it's probably Ghastly's move...' Red explained... Misty still was worried...