Chapter 32

Katie's POV
I sat down and sighed.

Rachel looked at me sadly. "Katie, you are different. Like, you actually like Travis and stuff now."

I made a face. "So what? I'm still the same and stuff."

She raised a brow. "You literally just sighed in content. But it was a lovey dovey kinda sigh. You know?"

I just nodded, not sure what to say.

Hazel came over to us. "Hey guys!"

Rachel waved. "Hi."

Piper came and literally jumped into the seat I was sitting in.

"Katie!!!"

"Uh, yes?"

"I talked to your sister, and she said she was coming back to school today!"

Rachel gasped. "Really? I haven't seen her since the end of summer."

I blanked for a second before realizing what Piper had said. "Oh yeah! My sister told me like, a week ago."

Hazel glanced up from her book. "And you didn't tell us?"

I frowned. "I don't know. I forgot. I was uh, busy I guess."

Rachel smirked. "Busy with Travis?"

I blushed furiously. "Whatever."

As if on cue, the Stoll brothers walked towards us.

Travis came over and hugged me. "Hey babe."

I smiled up to him.

Piper grinned but raised a brow. "Babe? You guys are at that phase already? Dam."

Rachel grinned and sat up straight, flipping her hair to the side. "I guess it's all thanks to moi."

Connor pouted. "Wha bout me?"

Rachel smacked him in the arm.

"I guess. But I knew it was gonna happen."

Travis smiled at me. "Uh, hey. Why're you so red?"

My cheeks, just regaining color, flushed once again.

Piper smiled. "Oh, you know. The usual, 'Oh Travis, I am so deeply in love with you' and 'I'm with you every second of the day so you forgot to tell us about your sister coming back' kind of teasing."

Connor perked up. "Your sisters coming back?"

I glanced at Rachel then back at Connor. "Yeah, Miranda is coming back today."

As if on cue, my phone buzzed.

Miranda- Hey sis. Im bouta pull up in the school. See you guys in like 5 min !

Katie- Can't wait to see you ! I can't wait to hear abt your trip from the Empire State Building !!

I put down my phone and saw everyone looking at me expectedly.

"Uh, Miranda texted. She's gonna be hear in 5 minutes."

Everyone agreed to just wait till Miranda got here, so then we could all leave as a group and go out somewhere.

I saw Connor talking with Rachel, but Rachel looked somewhat annoyed at Connor.

Like genuinely annoyed.

I gently pushed Travis away.

He pouted. "Do you not like me anymore?"

I grinned. "Maybe. But I need you to entertain Connor for a bit. I need to talk to Rachel."